• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

FOR SALE: Brand new Submariner Ref. 126610 LN from VSF factory with VS3235 in EU

mrmckhansi

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Certified
8/11/18
somewhere
FOR SALE: BRAND NEW ROLEX Submariner Ref. 126610 LN from VSF factory with VS3235 movement. The watch is in stock and ready to ship!

Price: €645, including EU shipping and insurance up to €500 (increase to €1,000 for an additional €10).

Optional: Complete movement service and 1-year guarantee for an additional cost.
Price with service and 1-year guarantee: €925, including EU shipping.

Payment methods: PayPal F&F (no notes), Transferwise, Bank Transfer.

Kgqu3F.jpeg

KgqEcE.jpeg

Kgqvyt.jpeg

Kgq742.jpeg

KgqRmn.jpeg

KgqfP3.jpeg

KgqFSs.jpeg

KgqSeY.jpeg

Reactions: 225450

mrmckhansi

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Certified
8/11/18
somewhere
When I see these spiderweb images that people create with great enthusiasm using various apps, AI tools, Photoshop, and so on, I find it both amusing and sad. Especially because the images are often not perfectly straight. It's amazing how much time some people dedicate to this. Moreover, I find it very funny that some people believe they can buy a genuine Rolex, where every micrometer has to be perfect. If you are really that meticulous, I recommend: A) Buy a real Rolex, or B) Get on the waiting list at an authorized Rolex dealer.

tefouane

Certified
17/4/17
FRANCE
You're asking for near 1000 bucks for a serviced fake watch Bro. It needs to be perfect !