• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

flightmaster rep?

AWS

15/9/06
just wondering if there was a good flightmaster rep ever made?

AWS

15/9/06
hey thanks by-tor that was a great article...this is one of my fav omegas!...i bought a gen in the mid-90s when i was in high school for $800..i`ve watched them over the years rise in price to over $1000 bucks!
a few years after buying the watch it was crushed...i left it on the hood of my mothers car after a long
night of working on the fiat i had at the time...anyways at about 7am in mid dream i heard my mothers car starting and
bam! it dawned on me...i thought "my watch!"....i ran outside and down the driveway to find my omega in pieces with bracelet and case scratched and smushed all to hell....i really do miss that watch,and would love to see a rep of it...aws.

Xaval

Known Member
28/6/06
Great stuff... omega is by far my fave watch brand and with the lack of decent books on Omega products you reaaly have to rely on bits and pieces off the internet to learn some more!

Out of curiosity, what's spelled on your av arse? I can't really figure out the first word?... :shock:

AWS

15/9/06
@xaval...it says "calem" which is my first name...which i thought was kinda cool...cheers.aws.

Xaval

Known Member
28/6/06
Cool. It means, in a free translation it means "make silent all weapons" in portuguese, that's why I asked :wink:
cheers