• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Flightdeck PVDs are no longer made

HeadBender

Known Member
3/8/12
Portugal
Got the info yesterday that the Flightdeck PVDs (at least the CF and White dial versions) are no longer made.
Unfortunately several dealers have confirmed this info, which is quite disturbing cause now I have to run around the clock to get one from someone who still got some left in stock. :frusty:

Sethgun

Known Member
11/6/12
Yeah I know what u mean, I struggled to get mine from one of the factories as there was very little stock. That was 2 months ago though. The. Carbon fiber model in PVd and steel bezel is still listed on every site, yet hasn't been in stock for about 2 years, so I modded mine. Did you email Mary and rochest? That's who many of us purchased From, but I'm pretty sure they don't have stock, they check with the factories. They do seem to have access to a lot of stock that anyone else can find.

Let us know how u go

Nigel

Known Member
26/11/10
Yeah I know what u mean, I struggled to get mine from one of the factories as there was very little stock. That was 2 months ago though. The. Carbon fiber model in PVd and steel bezel is still listed on every site, yet hasn't been in stock for about 2 years, so I modded mine. Did you email Mary and rochest? That's who many of us purchased From, but I'm pretty sure they don't have stock, they check with the factories. They do seem to have access to a lot of stock that anyone else can find.

Let us know how u go

This might be a stupid question but who are Mary and Rochest. If possible can you put a link to there web site or and email address please.

HeadBender

Known Member
3/8/12
Portugal
Unfortunately Mary is not an option for me, casue I need transshipment thru UK and they cannot offer that.

Seems like I have found one trusted dealer though (Watch Station) who might be able to help.

kss207rc

Known Member
5/8/12
I am also looking for a uboat flightdeck and can't find any,does anyone know if a dealer has one in stock this days?

Or even better has anyone of you bored of his flightdeck and wants to sell it?

Mattness

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/3/13
I am also looking for a uboat flightdeck and can't find any,does anyone know if a dealer has one in stock this days?

Or even better has anyone of you bored of his flightdeck and wants to sell it?

just purchased mine from marv rep, although its not the CF dial I liked this bezel and number printing. Its in the mail and im waiting, but QC pics...

1copy2_zps05db83d5.jpg

2copy2_zpsef46cf92.jpg

4copy2_zps7996ffec.jpg

5copy2_zps6c24ad9e.jpg

6copy2_zps5f7c611b.jpg

7copy2_zps054be497.jpg

8copy_zpsa0b53c6c.jpg

kss207rc

Known Member
5/8/12
It is very nice,but i prefer the white numbers,
Tony has available the ss with orange numbers.
I think i will go for a quartz pvd with black dial and white numbers because i can't find an automatic that i like and also my budget was destroyed these days.

Mirage

I'm Pretty Popular
24/1/12
just purchased mine from marv rep, although its not the CF dial I liked this bezel and number printing. Its in the mail and im waiting, but QC pics...
You are going to love that watch!, just get yourself a nice 24/22mm black croc strap and you wont take it off!

Mine says hello!
ZLJGw.jpg

PKNutsy

Renowned Member
26/3/12
@ Mirage, that is absolutley Mint!

Is that the limited Edition with the Carbon Fibre dial?

Mattness

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/3/13
@ Mirage, very nice! The black croc strap looks great. I think I want to try and get a green croc or leather strap down the road.

PKNutsy

Renowned Member
26/3/12
Thats true dude but still what a beauty it is.

If its not getting a lot of wrist time............................! LOL

Mirage

I'm Pretty Popular
24/1/12
[Teaser mode] Too bad they are not manufactured anymore...
VMhBdFB.jpg

[/Teaser mode]

PKNutsy

Renowned Member
26/3/12
That's an absolute stunning example an your photography skills ain't oo shabby either!!:notworthy:

Nigel

Known Member
26/11/10
I got the PVD with CV dial from Tony at asian 7750. It was a while back but he could still get both the PVD and Stainless steel models.

HeadBender

Known Member
3/8/12
Portugal
Just made an order for a PVD CF dial, fingers crossed....I am still having my doubts if it will happen, but according to the TD it will.

shandroid

Put Some Respect On My Name
13/9/10
Just made an order for a PVD CF dial, fingers crossed....I am still having my doubts if it will happen, but according to the TD it will.

Who from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk