• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First watch from Lucy - great experience!

djn1

Getting To Know The Place
28/3/12
I recently purchased a blue cSMP from Lucy and I wanted to share my experience for those who are considering a purchase with her.

I have purchased 3 prior reps from other TDs over the past couple of years (not all on this site btw), so I may not have as much experience as some of you.

Once I decided on the watch, I spent the time and did the research on the dealers that had sourced this watch. I was persuaded by the overwhelmingly positive reviews for Lucy on this site. And my overall experience matched what others had said; you need to be patient as her communication is sometimes slow and may require a little gentle nudge periodically. But more importantly, her service is just fantastic!

I was very clear at the start of the process with her that I wanted a watch that had the correct bezel alignment. She assured me that she would do her absolute best to deliver, but there was always a risk it would not be perfect. It's a rep, I get it, so decided to proceed.

It did take a few weeks from payment to shipping, but this was mostly due to the raids that were still going on and the fact that she rejected at least one from the factory due to bezel issues, and she also was not happy with the bracelet. To me, it was worth the wait.

I ultimately received the watch shortly after Christmas and it was fantastic right out of the box! I did have an issue with the deployment clasp suddenly not wanting to stay closed after about one week of wearing it, but that was addressed with a simple adjustment and has been fine since.

The only issue I have now is that after wearing almost daily for a month, it almost seems like the face /bezel are just slightly off.

Sorry for the lengthy post, but I wanted to give a little back to the community. I learned a lot about what to look out for with this watch and it really helped me get a watch that I was happy with. And for those of you looking for a TD, don't hesitate to purchase from Lucy. She really does look out for her customers!

48739ffeca589014e939141bd054d586.jpg

f079ea910b81fe43a8dfd4aad5c04881.jpg

cfd1814af698536cf68f4969b40a3200.jpg
ed764686fd6cf92f8e639943a81e172e.jpg
9d9f5f460dcda28c1a7842d39f9c44c9.jpg
b54bc20a99f8fdf50d53cd66ff1054ef.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk