• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Tony Purchase - Amazing highly recommended

Marvinuk

Horology Curious
14/1/10
As the title suggests, this is my first purchase from Tony, in fact my first purchase direct from China, and what a pleasure. Firstly, a massive thanks to RWI which has led me in the direction in the first place, as well as proving to offer more information than I could have ever have needed. Well done all.

I don't have a massive collection, in fact I had usually lusted only after Gens before I met this place, unfortunatly, my budgetary constraints mean I have only really ever captured the lower end of the Gen market, my last being a Kemmner Octopus.

I have always been a lover of great design and aesthetics, and some of those found in the higher end pieces really catch my eyes. I know there are those on other forums who maintain a view that a fake watch, means a fake person, but IMO what they always over look, is that there are a great number of people, myself included, that wish to share in design for designs sake, and not to be able to simply brandish a name. This view of fakes (replicas to me) always seems to be maintained by those who are lucky enough to be moneyed, and seem to be trying to defend something that they feel needs defending. Any way, enough opinion:facepalm:

I contacted Tony 12 days ago, and following some emails and a couple of good quality QC pics, i followed advice and tried not to follow tracking for the days that followed. I think 12 times was the least I managed on one day.

Today the watches arrived, and what a treat. I was expecting some nice pieces, but what greeted me when i opened the box left me grinning like a Cheshire cat.

First one out was an IWC 3717....wow. Second a Breitling SOH chrono...it just got better.

I can hear you shouting "Pics or it didn't happen!" so without further ado..

IWC - Originally came on bracelet, but a little bit thin for my taste, so for now I have swapped it on to an Ostrich I had lying around, I think it works quite well, but looking forward to getting it onto a Di Modell Rallye which I think will rock HARD.
ffd4c2d6.jpg

Breitling - On the Rubber strap. The deployment is quite amazing, this really does feel amazing quality, lume at 12:maty:and the feel and weight are so close to Gen it leaves me laughing.
23bee5d0.jpg

Both have almost perfect prescence, great AR, OK lume, and a gen feel which for the outlay defies belief.

Group Shot
269c6d08.jpg

Over all, great service from Tony, great speedy shipping, well packaged, awesome product, no customs issues thanks to a very clever packing method. Would recommend to all, especially UK buyers.

Can't wait to order my PAM 111 N now.

Si