• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Timer!

passageoftime

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/7/13
Hello,

I've been looking for a good rep watches for a good while and then stumbled across this forum. What a wealth of info!

I've just gone ahead and ordered 2 PAMs from puretime. Hopefully it goes well. Ironically, I've just got back from my vacation in China. Should've hunted a few reps there but I didn't! Talk about missed opportunity.

Spyderhawker

27/9/12
Welcome to the forum!

I would imagine that you couldn't find RWI caliber reps on the streets anywhere in China. The masses cannot tell the difference so it is not worth it. The "factories" that make these watches probably only trade their goods with our TD's or similar online dealers.

Puretime is great. They will take care of you. Prepare to be amazed by the quality of your PAMs'. Which models did you purchase?

Capt. Obvious

Put Some Respect On My Name
5/5/13
You went to China and didn't hunt any reps????
:spank:

Lol. Welcome, and enjoy.
Which PAMs did you order?

passageoftime

24/7/13
Welcome to the forum!

I would imagine that you couldn't find RWI caliber reps on the streets anywhere in China. The masses cannot tell the difference so it is not worth it. The "factories" that make these watches probably only trade their goods with our TD's or similar online dealers.

Puretime is great. They will take care of you. Prepare to be amazed by the quality of your PAMs'. Which models did you purchase?

Thanks for the welcome!

I think you are right. I casually looked at a couple of watch shops there and they have a couple of selections that are roughly ~100USD. Didn't really paid attention to qualities of those reps though..
Although, China is still heaven for replicas of almost anything. I had a great time shopping there.

I ordered the PAM111 N v3 and PAM372 N. Still not sure about the availability of these two.

passageoftime

24/7/13
You went to China and didn't hunt any reps????
:spank:

Lol. Welcome, and enjoy.
Which PAMs did you order?

It's a family trip. So, I had to satisfy the other family members for sightseeing. Lol. But, yeah, I should have put more effort to find some nice reps.

I ordered the 111 v3 and 372. Still waiting for puretime to confirm if they have them. Crossing my fingers!

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Hi friend
Welcome to RWI from Spain
I hope to see you soon in PAM Section

Regards
ALE
PAM Section Moderator