• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First timer chose Sead

Novahawk

Looking Around
24/11/22
Opted to buy my first rep from Sead as I wanted someone within EU. Ended up going with a VSF 226659. Sead told me ~10 days delivery.

05-DEC: Payment sent to Sead and they confirmed they received it. Now waiting for tracking/watch.

Bilko

Alfaholic
16/6/09
Patience is the name of the game, specially if you live in the UK at the moment with all the strikes and PO strikes, got two incoming watches at the moment that i’ve been waiting for a while

Novahawk

Looking Around
24/11/22
Patience is the name of the game, specially if you live in the UK at the moment with all the strikes and PO strikes, got two incoming watches at the moment that i’ve been waiting for a while
Yeah, I opted for EU mostly because China is a complete mess right now with COVID and I live within the EU, so shipping shouldn't be a hassle for Sead.

Novahawk

Looking Around
24/11/22
Watch arrived today 27-DEC: absolutely gorgeous watch, in perfect condition. I love it! Shipping time of course took longer because of Christmas, but I'm glad it's finally here.

Will be buying some more watches from Sead soon.