• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First time purchase from puretime: Royal Oak Offshore Diver 15720 SS APSF Blue Rubber Strap

NAFIA

Do not accept unsolicited offers
31/5/24
Long time reader and first time poster as this is the first time I purchase a watch online. After reading comments and feedback from fellow members I decided to go with puretime as the watch and manufacturer were available in their website. Below are the time lines:

May 22: order made online
May 23: payment method was shared by Puretime (western union)
May 24: payment made
May 27: payment accepted

Now I am waiting for the QC (2-3 weeks) as advised. Cant wait to get the pictures and share them. Again thank you for the community for the outstanding support and information available.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thank you for ordering from puretime watches. We try to source your watch and provide QC as soon as possible

NAFIA

31/5/24
Hello,
I wanted to keep the post alive and mention that I’m still waiting for the QC despite the payment was made 24 days ago. I’ll continue to monitor my email and keep you posted.

NAFIA

31/5/24
On June 17 I inquired about the status of my order and was told by Elena that they have received the watch on June 13 and but it had a movement issue that was discovered during QC.

Now I have to wait for 1-2 weeks (approx July 5) for a new watch. Not quite the experience I hoped for but I do understand that such things can happen.

Will keep you posted

NAFIA

31/5/24
I received the QC pictures today and the watch looks ok to me and I approved it. Pictures are attached

NAFIA

31/5/24
Watch was delivered today. Shipping package is excellent with lots of padding. The watch is amazing. My only question is that the watch did not come with a box. Is this something that I need to order separately if I want it?

Luca_1

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
17/1/24
Germany
Watch was delivered today. Shipping package is excellent with lots of padding. The watch is amazing. My only question is that the watch did not come with a box. Is this something that I need to order separately if I want it?
No TD ships with a box, unless you order one separately.
But these rep boxes are not of good quality.

Enjoy your ROO, looks great!

Reactions: CF_Stan

CF_Stan

CF/FC, ZrO2, PVD/DLC STupid fAN
Patron
Certified
14/6/23
UK
No TD ships with a box, unless you order one separately.
But these rep boxes are not of good quality.

Enjoy your ROO, looks great!
Just beat me to it.

Watch does look great, I have the grey dial on order.

Reactions: Luca_1

Hesekiel

Vintage Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
4/1/17
California
Great watch, with the quick change system.
Now it's time to save up for a movement service to keep it running . . .