• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First time purchase from Lucy

osw880

Supporter
Certified
13/11/15
Hello fellow RWI members,

It is my first time purchase from Lucy and I have to say her customer service and QC is just fantastic.

The whole process took around 5-6 weeks including the Chinese holiday in the middle. I always wanted to get the 114270 (36mm Explorer 1) and couldn't find from many other TDs. I was recommended by a friend on this RWI forum and decided to pull the trigger with Lucy.

It takes little longer for Lucy compared to other TDs but I gotta say, her QC is just top notch. It is worth wait little more to get the fantastic quality. She removed the dust on dial and fix the clasp (she sent to the factory to fix them) and made sure the product was excellent quality before it was shipped.

She sent via EMS and less than a week, it arrived safe and sound. The time is very accurate and reserve time is good too.

I recommend Lucy to anyone and I will go back to her for future purchases. Thanks Lucy!

View attachment 87501

osw880

Supporter
Certified
13/11/15
She's the bomb!

Got a Seamaster coming from her shortly for a buddy.

I know.. she is awesome! I almost got impatient with delayed email but she always got back to me in the end. She is my new "go-to" TD from now on.

PsychoTee16

-- Watchmaker --
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/3/12
Louisiana
Yep. Patience is key!! It's just her so she has a lot going on.

I get anxious as well! But she always comes through.

D

d4m.test

Just made my first purchase from her as well. So far so good!!

Tomyumgai

Renowned Member
5/9/14
Lucy is great. Her process does take longer than other TD’s, but it’s very consistent and reliable.

PAKITO

I'm Pretty Popular
7/1/15
España
How I can take a look on her page?
Thanks

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk

SuprKamiGuru

4/10/15
Where are you located? I'm from the US. I wonder how long EMS takes from her to the US.

atgm

Respected Member
Patron
21/11/15
How I can take a look on her page?
Thanks

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk

She doesn't have a site; you have to e-mail her and tell her what you want.

Tomyumgai

Renowned Member
5/9/14
Shipping time varies. I’ve received watches from her ranging from 6-10 business days after she has shipped. Of course, it also takes her 2 weeks to ship because of QC, etc..