• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First time ordering

tpomatico

Horology Curious
13/11/23
Communication was fast, answered all my questions. We communicated through whatsapp, payment through PP FnF. Daytona Panda, Clean factory. Should receive QC in 48 hrs. I'll update when things progress.

Reactions: Maxx496

tpomatico

Horology Curious
13/11/23
Still waiting for my tracking number. How long have most of you waited. Been a week since QC

tpomatico

Horology Curious
13/11/23
last update was on the 28th. Haven't received any update since. Hopefully it's still on its way.

Maxx496

Life's too short for bs
21/3/24
Communication was fast, answered all my questions. We communicated through whatsapp, payment through PP FnF. Daytona Panda, Clean factory. Should receive QC in 48 hrs. I'll update when things progress.
Did you pay whole amount as they requested or deposit only? I've read here some people paid deposit untill QC then rest after?

asusundevils1971

Your Parents Warned You To Stay Away From Me.
Supporter
23/2/23
Canada
Did you pay whole amount as they requested or deposit only? I've read here some people paid deposit untill QC then rest after?
Think all the TD's have you pay the full amount upfront before they order the watch from the factory except one to my knowledge. Think it's Hont that let's you put down a deposit and then pay the balance after you GL the watch. Please correct me if I'm wrong fellow members.

When you pay the full amount your money is safe when using a TD "trusted dealer" here. The TD's here have done thousands of transactions with the members for a very long time and buy with confidence.

Reactions: Maxx496

Maxx496

Life's too short for bs
21/3/24
Think all the TD's have you pay the full amount upfront before they order the watch from the factory except one to my knowledge. Think it's Hont that let's you put down a deposit and then pay the balance after you GL the watch. Please correct me if I'm wrong fellow members.

When you pay the full amount your money is safe when using a TD "trusted dealer" here. The TD's here have done thousands of transactions with the members for a very long time and buy with confidence.
That's why I'm here and using Ctime