• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First time ordering

kekvip

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/4/23
The Netherlands
This is my first time buying a watch from Ryan and first time buying a rep in general. I had some questions and i mailed Ryan, he replied in a matter of hours and later on he almost replied instantly. Great service so far.
Here I'll keep you updated on my order with Intime

So far:
April 6 at 9pm (asked Ryan a question about ordering)
April 7 at 10am (Ryan already replied)

After this Ryan replied almost instantly

Currently waiting for my order to be confirmed and for the BTC address to be received

kekvip

4/4/23
The Netherlands
11:16 pm April 7. Because of some crypto trouble on my side i couldn't send the money earlier. But i just send my btc to his address and emailed him with a screenshot of my transaction.

kekvip

4/4/23
The Netherlands
5 pm April 8. Payment (btc) was received and Ryan told me that I will get the QC pictures in 5 - 8 business days

kekvip

4/4/23
The Netherlands
8 pm April 9. Already got QC pictures of the watch. Unfortunately I received pictures of the v2 model and not the v3 model I am looking for. I am currently in contact with the QC team about this inconvenience

kekvip

4/4/23
The Netherlands
8:30pm April 9, turned out that it was in fact the v3 even though the box has a v2 sticker on it (factory mistake) first qc pictures are looking good and I am requesting a couple more pictures to make my final decision.

kekvip

4/4/23
The Netherlands
6pm april 10. I just received my extra requested QC pictures. Watch is looking really good in my opinion. Just doing some last checks and then prob GL tomorrow.

kekvip

4/4/23
The Netherlands
9:30 pm April 11. The approval was received and the told me the watch will be shipped out as soon as possible.

kekvip

4/4/23
The Netherlands
9:21 am April 12. Just received another message from Ryan. He told me I will receive my tracking number shortly

kekvip

4/4/23
The Netherlands
6:30pm April 13. Just received my track and trace number. It doesn't work yet but I expect it to work in the upcomming days

kekvip

4/4/23
The Netherlands
12 am april 22 I received my watch. Looks amazing. Wearing it with joy atm. Tracking was a bit of a pain since there was one 1 tracking updates. I will post pictures of this watch later on in this thread and probably in wrist shots aswell.