• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Time Order

vdog123

Looking Around
23/2/24
Hi guys wanted to give quick insight into how my first order is going with Steve. Reading other people's threads has been helpful so hoping I can do the same. To put it shortly, it has been great so far and 0 complaints. I ordered a GF factory Cartier Santos 35MM with the white dial for reference.

22/02/2024 - Placed order and paid in full with Wise
25/02/2024 - Steve let me know that it is out of stock and will let me know when its back
26/02/2024 - Order was processed
27/02/2024 - Received QC pictures (watch was back in stock magically in a day, I never get this kind of luck lol - knock on wood), pictures looked great and approved QC
29/02/2024 - Steve responded letting me know the watch is ready for shipment and will send the tracking number once ready

Steve at first was not responding as fast but I understood it was because of the holidays, just need to have some patience. Ever since that he has been super fast at responding and made sure to answer any questions I had.

Will keep updating as I get more updates until I have the watch in hand!

• Haha
Reactions: TESLA760

vdog123

Looking Around
23/2/24
Hi guys wanted to give quick insight into how my first order is going with Steve. Reading other people's threads has been helpful so hoping I can do the same. To put it shortly, it has been great so far and 0 complaints. I ordered a GF factory Cartier Santos 35MM with the white dial for reference.

22/02/2024 - Placed order and paid in full with Wise
25/02/2024 - Steve let me know that it is out of stock and will let me know when its back
26/02/2024 - Order was processed
27/02/2024 - Received QC pictures (watch was back in stock magically in a day, I never get this kind of luck lol - knock on wood), pictures looked great and approved QC
29/02/2024 - Steve responded letting me know the watch is ready for shipment and will send the tracking number once ready

Steve at first was not responding as fast but I understood it was because of the holidays, just need to have some patience. Ever since that he has been super fast at responding and made sure to answer any questions I had.

Will keep updating as I get more updates until I have the watch in hand!
04/03/2024 - Received tracking number

vdog123

Looking Around
23/2/24
09/04/2024 - There was no shipping updates for over a month so assumed package was lost in transit. Steve was very helpful and switched me to a 3KF version of the watch as the GF factory version was hard to come by to reorder.
11/04/2024 - Received QC for the new watch, approved shortly after
15/04/2024 - Received tracking number and paid $20 extra for priority shipping

We wait again and hopefully the watch makes it this time. Steve has been nothing but amazing throughout the process and has been very responsive the entire time

vdog123

Looking Around
23/2/24
19/04/2024 - Received watch! Will definitely use priority shipping for future orders as it arrived in 4 days

Overall a 10/10 interaction with Steve and would recommend to everyone! Was responsive and very helpful throughout the entire process!

steve_theonewatches

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
27/6/16
My friend, thank you for your patience and support, I hope to continue to serve you next time, enjoy!

Emendieta73

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/3/24
19/04/2024 - Received watch! Will definitely use priority shipping for future orders as it arrived in 4 days

Overall a 10/10 interaction with Steve and would recommend to everyone! Was responsive and very helpful throughout the entire process!
PIC of watch?