• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First time order Omega Seamaster from VSF

tudor1227

Horology Curious
12/5/22
Hello guys, this is my first time order here. I decided that EU STOCK is the best option for me becouse i live in EU and i am looking for the best quality.
I am looking to buy more watches in the future. I hope everything will go smoothly !

Timeline:
05.03.2024 - i talked with them about the payment options, price of the watch and delivery time. (They responded quick, and friendly)
06.03.2024 - i am making the bank transfer while i am posting this

!I will keep you updated!

tudor1227

Horology Curious
12/5/22
Update:
12.03.2024 - they confirmed that they got the money, idk but it took more than expected for the money to arrive

LordOfTrolls

Horology Curious
4/11/18
Hi mate,

I was wondering why it took so long between the bank transfer confirmation from the TD and you receiving the QC?

I hope you get your watch soon.

Cheers.

tudor1227

Horology Curious
12/5/22
Hi mate,

I was wondering why it took so long between the bank transfer confirmation from the TD and you receiving the QC?

I hope you get your watch soon.

Cheers.
They had to switch for an other one because the movement was not running smooth. That is what they told me.

LordOfTrolls

Horology Curious
4/11/18
They had to switch for an other one because the movement was not running smooth. That is what they told me.
Thanks for the precision mate.

I'm currently buying a watch from them. Just paid them, it's running smoothly so far.

Fingers crossed.

Reactions: tudor1227

HyperG

Horology Curious
30/3/24
Hello guys, this is my first time order here. I decided that EU STOCK is the best option for me becouse i live in EU and i am looking for the best quality.
I am looking to buy more watches in the future. I hope everything will go smoothly !

Timeline:
05.03.2024 - i talked with them about the payment options, price of the watch and delivery time. (They responded quick, and friendly)
06.03.2024 - i am making the bank transfer while i am posting this

!I will keep you updated!
Nice , hope not goes well. Do they have a website ?

Thanks