• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First time order at EU STOCK

ReplicaIsTheRealDeal

Looking Around
14/2/24
I made some orders with another dealer (No shootings here!) but the last watch was not 'good enough' for my "cop of tea".

So I decided to try another dealer and landed on EU STOCK.
They are a bit more expensive than others, but their watches should be perfect!

Timeline:
A lot of chit chat and WhatsApp talk and questions from my side. - Thank you for your patience guys!

27-02-2024 - Finally i decided what watch i wanted and did the payment

**I will update the timeline when anything new happening in the process**

Beach boy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Certified
18/2/24
Uk
I made some orders with another dealer (No shootings here!) but the last watch was not 'good enough' for my "cop of tea".

So I decided to try another dealer and landed on EU STOCK.
They are a bit more expensive than others, but their watches should be perfect!

Timeline:
A lot of chit chat and WhatsApp talk and questions from my side. - Thank you for your patience guys!

**I will update the timeline when anything new happening in the process**
Following please post update.what was your choice of watch?

ReplicaIsTheRealDeal

Looking Around
14/2/24
Timeline update:

05-03-2024 - Got the QC pictures! - Wow, looks really great so far! I Can't wait to receive it! :)

ReplicaIsTheRealDeal

Looking Around
14/2/24
Timeline update:

05-03-2024 - Got the QC pictures! - Wow, looks really great so far! I Can't wait to receive it! :)
19-03-2024 - I got the watch! - WOW!!!!! - Really beautiful! SPOT on, i am speechless! - Really guys! THANK YOU!! :D

A happy customer and i will definitely return! That's for sure! :D

LordOfTrolls

Horology Curious
4/11/18
Timeline update:

19-03-2024 - I got the watch! - WOW!!!!! - Really beautiful! SPOT on, i am speechless! - Really guys! THANK YOU!! :D

Congrats mate!

jstinchy

Looking Around
5/4/24
Timeline update:

Are you based in the UK?