• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Time Experience with Elliot from Andoit - A+ Positive

boz1tx

Horology Curious
28/6/19
I contacted Elliot via WhatsApp, and his responsiveness and attention were outstanding. He not only answered all my questions but also provided alternative suggestions, helping me make a more informed decision regarding the manufacturer that best suited my wants and needs. Once I made my choice, the purchasing process was effortless; I simply placed the order on the website. Payment through PayPal F&F was smooth, with clear instructions to follow. Upon payment submission, Elliot promptly messaged me to confirm the delivery address and purchase order number, which I could also access on the website through my account. Now, I'm patiently awaiting the QC photos, knowing it may take several days to receive them due to the high demand for the watches I ordered. I'll update my post once I receive the QC photos and the watches are shipped. Overall, the initial phase of the sales process has been a positive experience.

Emendieta73

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/3/24
I contacted Elliot via WhatsApp, and his responsiveness and attention were outstanding. He not only answered all my questions but also provided alternative suggestions, helping me make a more informed decision regarding the manufacturer that best suited my wants and needs. Once I made my choice, the purchasing process was effortless; I simply placed the order on the website. Payment through PayPal F&F was smooth, with clear instructions to follow. Upon payment submission, Elliot promptly messaged me to confirm the delivery address and purchase order number, which I could also access on the website through my account. Now, I'm patiently awaiting the QC photos, knowing it may take several days to receive them due to the high demand for the watches I ordered. I'll update my post once I receive the QC photos and the watches are shipped. Overall, the initial phase of the sales process has been a positive experience.
What you order?

boz1tx

Horology Curious
28/6/19
Update from Apr 4th post: Ordered CF Daytona Panda & VSF OP Celebration

April 4th - Initiated communication with Elliot through WhatsApp and swiftly placed an order within 15 minutes.
April 12th - Received message from Elliot regarding one watch falling short of his quality control standards; awaiting replacement from the factory.
April 17th - Received quality control images via email, including various videos and pictures of each watch.
April 20th - Granted the green light for the watches.
April 26th - Successfully received the watches via UPS.

Overall, my experience with Elliot was fantastic. He promptly responded to my messages and questions, and his prices are incredibly competitive. I highly recommend him as a reliable and trusted dealer.