• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

FIRST TIME - DD 40mm 228239 RG NOOB 1:1

hundredbricks

Do not accept unsolicited offers
14/9/17
Just ordered one from Lucy, this is my first REP. Been searching and checking out all the threads and chose Lucy. Today is Sept 16, and let see how is going to be when receive the QC. Cheers

D

d4m.test

Already 3 days, still no emails from Lucy after payment sent and collected. Any feedback how long it takes to check on QC? I ordered DD Green DIal Noob 1:1...

RBB224

16/10/16
Give her awhile more, she is dealing with alot customers and need time to reply you, i understand how you feel mate :) when i bought my first NOOB Sub i was like you, worried and keep waiting ^^ while waiting for her reply, why not share some of your thoughts about the DD 40mm RG and why you chose this?

RBB224

16/10/16
D

d4m.test

Awesome, i
Give her awhile more, she is dealing with alot customers and need time to reply you, i understand how you feel mate :) when i bought my first NOOB Sub i was like you, worried and keep waiting ^^ while waiting for her reply, why not share some of your thoughts about the DD 40mm RG and why you chose this?

totally understand, i'm just anxious to check on it :happy: ...

In2bate33

Getting To Know The Place
8/7/17
Lucy is slow as molasses but so far so good for me. I suggest keep emailing from time to time. I swear she would forget about me, but a simple email asking what's up would get things rolling again. Took almost 2 months since payment but my watch is on its way and from the QC looks amazing.

RBB224

16/10/16
Lucy is slow as molasses but so far so good for me. I suggest keep emailing from time to time. I swear she would forget about me, but a simple email asking what's up would get things rolling again. Took almost 2 months since payment but my watch is on its way and from the QC looks amazing.

O_O two months? that's quite long haha! what watch did you bought from her? care to share?

In2bate33

8/7/17
O_O two months? that's quite long haha! what watch did you bought from her? care to share?
Omega smp. Appears to be waiting to be picked up as per tracking. Probably won't be able to get it until next week. Very excited.

D

d4m.test

I'm currently working through my first rep with Lucy. She's an absolute gem. But yes, you've got to be patient. I had a couple of occasions too when I thought she'd forgotten about me or that maybe something happened... but yes, sending her a prompt now and again is not a problem for her. In fact she encouraged me to do that when I haven't heard back for a couple of days. Also note that she doesn't work on weekends, so not worth writing her Saturdays or Sundays.
She's sent me the QC pics and I found something I thought might be suspicious (maybe some bit of dirt under the rear glass)... haven't heard back from her since I mentioned it.
But I'm starting to get into her groove and am confident all will turn out well.
Fingers crossed anyways...
Best of luck to you too :)

D

d4m.test

I'm currently working through my first rep with Lucy. She's an absolute gem. But yes, you've got to be patient. I had a couple of occasions too when I thought she'd forgotten about me or that maybe something happened... but yes, sending her a prompt now and again is not a problem for her. In fact she encouraged me to do that when I haven't heard back for a couple of days. Also note that she doesn't work on weekends, so not worth writing her Saturdays or Sundays.
She's sent me the QC pics and I found something I thought might be suspicious (maybe some bit of dirt under the rear glass)... haven't heard back from her since I mentioned it.
But I'm starting to get into her groove and am confident all will turn out well.
Yea, I heard back from her on the QC. But found some small external problem, I asked her if able to get another to check on it. Waiting for her reply now, and I knew that China will be having a long 10 days holiday coming next week for their National Day. I think is going to take another 2 weeks to complete the transaction :)

RBB224

16/10/16
Omega smp. Appears to be waiting to be picked up as per tracking. Probably won't be able to get it until next week. Very excited.

Omega SMP is really nice :) do share some pictures when it arrived! i'm always very excited when receiving new purchase haha

RBB224

16/10/16

Omega SMP is really nice :) do share some pictures when it arrived! i'm always very excited when receiving new purchase haha

RBB224

16/10/16

Nice to know about it :) thanks for the info about Lucy, she is very particular about QC. I'm going to buy another Rolex from her soon :) i'm still thinking should i get the 116613LN 18k wrapped two tone or should i go for others hmmm. . . gonna pull the trigger soon. Hope you get your watch soon and do update us with some pics :D

D

d4m.test

Did you PM Lucy on your 1st communication? Is this site how she communicates or email?
Thanks for your help

aSlwatch

11/7/17
I've ordered my first rep with Lucy too and I totally feel the same way. 2 weeks since payment and no feedback to my emails and PM. Something happened or she forgot about me. And with these 10 day National Holiday I guess I'l have to wait another 2 weeks for an answer. Fingers crossed.

D

d4m.test

Yup. I couldn’t stand it honestly. I’d go nuts.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

magicty0422

Known Member
29/9/16
China is now in public holiday for whole week. Lucy is very busy and she has to reply over 100 emails per day.

D

d4m.test

So OP did Lucy reply you? still waiting?
Yea, she replied me after 2 weeks said that China National days. I think need to wait another 1-2 weeks to check on second QC. Hopefully all good