• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First time buying from Lucy with great service!

nicudes

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/9/14
I decided to get myself a BP DJII from Lucy as I have heard how great the service and communication was. As others has said, the experience, care and patience Lucy has was over the top! I have nothing to complain about, it was simply perfect.

(24th October) I emailed Lucy about the watch and she emailed me the same day with previous QC pictures of a white and silver dial as I couldn't decide which one I wanted.
(26th October) I sent the money and emailed Lucy and got an answer within hours saying she has gotten it!
(28th October) After I have gone back and forth about which dial I should choose I decided and Lucy made the order.
(2nd November) I recieved the QC Pictures and was very happy with it straight away.
(3rd November) Lucy Felt that the clasp was loose so she sent it back to BP to deal with it.
(13th November) I received the watch and was very happy with it!

I really recomend sticking with Lucy, sure it takes a bit more time but it's worth it! I rather wait a week more and get a perfect watch.

And time for some pictures!

2ahfbq9.jpg

2zhps9j.jpg

2zny5wg.jpg