• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First time buyer

Kyle559

Horology Curious
3/1/17
I don't know if your email is working or not but I've sent multiple emails. My payment was received. Just wondering what is going on with the shipping and everything. Please get back to me. I really took my time to choose you as my trusted dealer.

Thank you.

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
Typically, a credit card payment will take a while for a TD to confirm or to get his money. He will respond once he gets the money. Western Union or MoneyGram is the preferred payment by all TDs. So you will have to wait a little bit longer if you pay with a credit card.

Few days ago credit card.

Kyle559

Horology Curious
3/1/17
Oh I see it was my debit card. So basically the funds were already taken out but he hasn't got them? I didn't know. Thank you for the replies.

efajri

17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
Oh I see it was my debit card. So basically the funds were already taken out but he hasn't got them? I didn't know. Thank you for the replies.

Did you have order/payment confirmation #? Next time, I would suggest to pay via WU or MG. Also, there will be a Chinese New Year in a week or so, and Chinese TDs will take a long break. Your package may not ship until mid February.

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Bizznes101

Renowned Member
19/5/16
Gotta be patient brother. I've used Hont before and he's a one man show.
If nothing has changed, he generally doesn't say anything. BUT he does do a good job. The watches I've gotten from him have been perfect, but took some time. Also as efajri said the CNY is coming up and things pretty much close for business. It'll take a few weeks for things to get back to business as usual. This hobby will test your patience.

efajri

17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
Gotta be patient brother. I've used Hont before and he's a one man show.
If nothing has changed, he generally doesn't say anything. BUT he does do a good job. The watches I've gotten from him have been perfect, but took some time. Also as efajri said the CNY is coming up and things pretty much close for business. It'll take a few weeks for things to get back to business as usual. This hobby will test your patience.

I agree. Hont's communication is not his best, but he delivers.

Kyle559

Horology Curious
3/1/17
Thank you guys for the replies. I just checked my account that I used my debit card for the purchase and the money was put back into my account. Did my bank block the transaction? That is weird I've never had that happen to me after the money was taken out.

efajri

17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
Thank you guys for the replies. I just checked my account that I used my debit card for the purchase and the money was put back into my account. Did my bank block the transaction? That is weird I've never had that happen to me after the money was taken out.

It's possible because a TD usually doesn't have a legit business; especially like Hont, he is just a guy somewhere in China. So since you are willing to pay with a debit card aka cash, I suggest you start over, re-order your watch but this time pay via WU or MG. Everything should be good. Easy peasy. Oh remember, there will be Chinese New Year next week so your order will be on hold until february and you may get your watch at the end of february.

Kyle559

Horology Curious
3/1/17
Well looks like payment did go through it posted for sure to my account yesterday night.

efajri

17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
Well looks like payment did go through it posted for sure to my account yesterday night.

Ok, but I think you are going to have to wait until February. Chinese Holiday break has started for some TDs. One of my TDs sent out an email and posted a message here states that holiday break is 1/13-1/22.