• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First time buyer. Still waiting

Dan2022

12/8/22
Greetings all:
I purchased a Breitling Navitmer. Here’s the time line:
11/10/22 order placed and payment receipt confirmed
19/10/22 QC pics sent and approved
21/10/22 shipment confirmed
22/10/22 tracking number received.
Nothing receivd yet. Tracking info says it departed shipping partner facility 21/10/22 - no further information.
I understand shipements can be delayed but it’s been quite some time now.

Everett270

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
10/4/15
US
I've found 10-15 days of sitting at some of the shipping partner facilities is par. Don't be surprised either if the tracking never updates and the watch just shows up one day. Especially around this time of the year, I expect 3-4 weeks of shipping with the possibility of more or sometimes a bit less.

Dan2022

12/8/22
I've found 10-15 days of sitting at some of the shipping partner facilities is par. Don't be surprised either if the tracking never updates and the watch just shows up one day. Especially around this time of the year, I expect 3-4 weeks of shipping with the possibility of more or sometimes a bit less.
I figured the shipping would be delayed, in fact I expected iit. I just didn’t think it would be delayed over five weeks. Thanks for the reply!

TimeBoyWatchMan

Horology Curious
7/11/18
I figured the shipping would be delayed, in fact I expected iit. I just didn’t think it would be delayed over five weeks. Thanks for the reply!
Yeah, I think they are having some troubles with the Lockdowns in China. I've been waiting now for 45 days with no movement or updates on the tracking.

rza996

Known Member
Certified
23/7/22
CONUS
Everything depends on the particular TD and what shipping method they use or which city/province it's shipping out of. I ordered mine and received the watch within 15 days.

Overall, I would just say to be patient, I know the waiting sucks, but that's how it is sometimes. You'll eventually receive your watch, or maybe research which TD have been delivering quicker and order from them

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please email us your order number at [email protected] We will be pushing shipping company from our side.

Dan2022

12/8/22
I received the reolacemt today and couldn’t be happier! The Navitimer is beautiful. Thank you Puretime!!!

Dan2022

12/8/22
I received the replacement Navitimer today and couldn’t be happier. It’s stunning. Thanks Puretime!

Dan2022

12/8/22
Greetings all:
I purchased a Breitling Navitmer. Here’s the time line:
11/10/22 order placed and payment receipt confirmed
19/10/22 QC pics sent and approved
21/10/22 shipment confirmed
22/10/22 tracking number received.
Nothing receivd yet. Tracking info says it departed shipping partner facility 21/10/22 - no further information.
I understand shipements can be delayed but it’s been quite some time now.
Edit: Puretime solved the problem and sent a replacement. Love it!!