• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First time buyer from Lucy

poinds

17/4/17
I contacted Lucy on 5/17 regarding a JF 114300 Red Grape OP. She responded quickly and I sent payment via WU on 5/18

Went back and forth a couple of times regarding QC pics and the watch was shipped on 6/7. Not bad considering the Dragon Boat Festival had been going on.

I got the watch today via EMS on 6/15 and it's a stunner. Thanks Lucy!

ae8ba41ecf29dbe6140802e1ee79b61b.jpg

Sent from the RWI mobile app

UDTMIKE

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/5/17
You did good. Beautiful rep. And they don't get any better than Lucy. She is top shelf.Rumor has it that she hand picks every rep for her customers, and the tests them pretty long.

Dodomolus

Do not accept unsolicited offers
15/6/17
Looks nice,
I also tried to get in contact with Lucy and asked for two watches. But no answer so far.
She might be busy, due the fact it is already more than 2 weeks ago. How long did you wait for an answer from her?

Again, looks great.
BR Dodo

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Looks nice,
I also tried to get in contact with Lucy and asked for two watches. But no answer so far.
She might be busy, due the fact it is already more than 2 weeks ago. How long did you wait for an answer from her?

Again, looks great.
BR Dodo

I approved some QC pics for a watch on 6/23 and haven't heard from her. Things were crazy with the police raids so just hold tight. She will respond.

Sent from the RWI mobile app

B3ard

17/10/12
Those police raids are crazy, glad these TD's are so committed to help us out by sticking through 'em!

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Looks nice,

Again, looks great.
BR Dodo
Oh,friend,really sorry for didn't reply you in time,recently,the bad situation of the market let me spent much more time in there,
so missed many emails indeed,
if you didn't get my reply,please resend me a new email,thank you very much for it,
after I see it,I will reply you at once,
sorry for it.

Regards
Lucy

bcongl

27/4/08
Florida
Oh,friend,really sorry for didn't reply you in time,recently,the bad situation of the market let me spent much more time in there,
so missed many emails indeed,
if you didn't get my reply,please resend me a new email,thank you very much for it,
after I see it,I will reply you at once,
sorry for it.

Regards
Lucy

How do I contact you Lucy?

Sent from the RWI App

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
Lucy is the best...

Be patient and you will be rewarded...

Dodomolus

15/6/17
She seems to be really busy.
Still no feedback. I asked her for a AP Royal Oak Offshore Diver and a Bell & Ross BR 03-93 GMT or BR01-94 Steel.
I wrote her now the 3rd time.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
The TDs get spooked by Noobs sometimes. You only have 4 posts on RWI. You might want to just sit back for a while or contact another dealer.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
She seems to be really busy.
Still no feedback. I asked her for a AP Royal Oak Offshore Diver and a Bell & Ross BR 03-93 GMT or BR01-94 Steel.
I wrote her now the 3rd time.
Oh,Dodo,really sorry for reply you late,I tried to find your emails just now,
yes,found all of them,just friend,you send them to me all on weekends,
usually,I didn't work on weekends,so very easy to miss them,too busy from Monday to Friday indeed,
I will reply you now and next time,please send me from Monday to Friday,thank you very much for it.

Regards
Lucy

Dodomolus

15/6/17
Hey Lucy,
No problem. At all. Question is still the same :)
Ok I will write you again today.

BR
Dodo