• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First time buy replica IWC 3777 with Lucy

edu55

Do not accept unsolicited offers
28/7/17
Hi,
I am new one in RWI, and happy to share all this interesting hobby!!!
So, I have my first buy with Lucy, and really happy with the result. Will recommend Lucy 100%.
She will take care of your request and the product, so fantastic result for me!!!

The watch I look for IWC 3777-01, it is from V6 maker, and for my the replicais very good, simply awesome matching!!.
Only one bad thing with the Leather strap..., it is not leather.., will recomend to buy SS bracelet and change after if you prefer..

My idea is also to check the A7750, clean and make a service before to use.

Attachments

• DSC08144.JPG
    DSC08144.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 2
  • DSC08145.JPG
    DSC08145.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 1
  • DSC08146.JPG
    DSC08146.JPG
  • DSC08163.JPG
    DSC08163.JPG

mordret

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
17/4/17
Austria
Welcome at RWI and congrats on this very nice watch!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

magicty0422

Known Member
29/9/16
I ordered a same watch from Lucy as well. Just got my QC and it looks amazing.
Did you changed your watch strap?

Hi,
So, I have my first buy with Lucy, and really happy with the result. Will recommend Lucy 100%.
She will take care of your request and the product, so fantastic result for me!!!

The watch I look for IWC 3777-01, it is from V6 maker, and for my the replicais very good, simply awesome matching!!.
Only one bad thing with the Leather strap..., it is not leather.., will recomend to buy SS bracelet and change after if you prefer..

edu55

28/7/17
Hi, thanks a lot for the Wellcome!

yes I am looking for a Vintage leather strap, maybe from Jacobstrap, some ones are nice and reasonable price. Quality also looks great.

Will put pictures when ready...

magicty0422

Known Member
29/9/16
I felt interested as well. How can I order strap from Jacobstrap? Thank you

Hi, thanks a lot for the Wellcome!

yes I am looking for a Vintage leather strap, maybe from Jacobstrap, some ones are nice and reasonable price. Quality also looks great.

Will put pictures when ready...

edu55

28/7/17
Hi,
jacobstraps have a web site, you can access , then are inside a format to make orders.
Lets try, if you have any problem let me know and I can help you as spanish talk also.

I am looking another ones at BrownStrap web, also from hungary, and expect to order one , I will put pictures next week.

Arbitrage21

Getting To Know The Place
15/1/17
I just received my Noob Yacht Master from True Time 168 - Lucy. Lucy should be given a new title of " THE BEST TRUSTED DEALER " rather than Trusted Dealer. Her prices are excellent, short delivery times and quality control is the best I have ever experienced. I continue to buy from Lucy as long as she is in business. By the way, the watch is amazing - earlier today I had a watch expert look at it and for the first few minutes he thought it was a Gen Rolex. I am thrilled with this watch and even more so with Lucy

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Hi,

Welcome to RWI and congratulations on the beautiful new watch. Lucy is an excellent TD. Enjoy.

Sent from the RWI mobile app