• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Replica Purchase, Lucy is Amazing.

Mikeodandy

29/6/16
I only learned about the replica watch world not even a month ago, I binged on information, learned about watches and dealers.

I had heard about Lucy from reading around and had only heard good things, I also heard she is very communicative and does great QC. This was all understated, she just goes above an beyond man.

I emailed her about a Breitling SOSF White dial and inquired about the "2836" movement that they say they come with, she said she'd check about it for me. She gave me prices for both the "2836" and the Swiss movement. I didn't want to go all out price wise on my first rep so I told her I'd go with the 2836 and sent her the payment.

A few days went by and I received an email back and she said that what I had heard about the movements was correct and that she doesn't want to sell me something that could give me problems. I opted to go with the Swiss movement instead (Forum members also concurred with this advice).

I'm waiting for the watch to come in but I am just so elated with the service I had to come on here and sing Lucy's praises a bit. She really takes care of you and is amazingly quick to reply with information.

So yea, I'm super pleased and I think I'll be using Lucy for all my rep purchases in the future.

TL;DR Lucy is amazing and so far I'm having an awesome experience dealing with her.

Mike