• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Rep Order, Typical Payment Troubles

muaddib65

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/3/21
First time rep buyer with typical first time rep buyer issues. Not super worried, just going through the process:

March 3rd - Made order for GMT Master II 116710 BLNR 904L SS Clean Factory 1:1 Best Edition on Oyster Bracelet VR3186 CHS
March 3rd - Went to rothenwatch to place corresponding order and got, as others have, "The order payment failed. Reasons: Error information pay frequent" message
March 3rd - Emailed intimeCS about payment issue, hopefully they have another option soon. Though card would have been easier, I would have no problem with something like Western Union.

muaddib65

2/3/21
March 4th - Ryan reached out and discussed alternative methods such as bitcoin (a little too volatile and tricky for me) or PayPal. I know PayPal has been discouraged in some forums but is it advisable with a trusted TD like Ryan?

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
March 4th - Ryan reached out and discussed alternative methods such as bitcoin (a little too volatile and tricky for me) or PayPal. I know PayPal has been discouraged in some forums but is it advisable with a trusted TD like Ryan?
He's trusted for a reason. If you don't feel comfortable then use a TD that has a payment method you feel more comfortable with.

muaddib65

2/3/21
He's trusted for a reason. If you don't feel comfortable then use a TD that has a payment method you feel more comfortable with.
You make a good point. Trust like this is part of the game in these kinds of transactions.

Emailing Ryan to confirm PayPal information

Reactions: Feefo

muaddib65

2/3/21
Worked with Ryan about payment issues, he was very helpful and accommodating.

March 7th - Sent Payment via PayPal

muaddib65

2/3/21
March 7th - Ryan Confirmed Payment!
Now to wait for the QC pics. He said it should take 5-8 business days.

muaddib65

2/3/21
Well bad news. After checking with Ryan on why I haven’t received QC images yet, and the listing for the watch being removed from his website he confirmed the watch is no longer available, I guess forever. 🥺

This is despite my confirmation that it was “in stock” (I know they don’t actually stock them). Disappointing I won’t get my grail watch exactly as I want it. And a little bummed I only found this out after asking Ryan about status, but thus is the life when dealing with reps right?

I’m now checking with him if the new dd3285 equipped 126710’s with an oyster bracelet will be something he will see in a reasonable amount of time.

Fingers crossed

muaddib65

2/3/21
March 19th - heard back from Ryan. Clean can supply him that watch but the lead time is 7-10 days. A bummer for sure but I’d rather have it right, than right now.

Cheers to Ryan for reaching out to Clean about such a thing. Now we continue the long waiting game and hope the one they supply doesn’t have any issues that would push this back any further.

Fingers still crossed!

muaddib65

2/3/21
April 1st - Well the 10 day mark has come and gone. I reached out to Ryan who says they need more time. As usual he answered back the next day but didn’t have an ETA.

I know many others are waiting for the same watch so I guess I’m not alone.

My fingers are starting to cramp from all this continued crossing!

muaddib65

2/3/21
April 11th - emailed Ryan to ask for update.
April 14th - heard back from Ryan he says factory now says 4-5 more days…

More waiting. Other people are posting QC pictures so I got to believe we’re close now. Please???

muaddib65

2/3/21
It’s happening!

May 2nd - Received QC Pictures but no movement pics, no timegraph pics. They said they won’t do movement pics but will do timegraph.

Ryan also asked for $60 more since it’s got the new movement. Coordinating payment now.

Hopefully I can get the rest of the pictures and payment done today. 🤞

muaddib65

2/3/21
May 4th - Watch QC's given the green light.
May 4th - the remaining payment was sent

muaddib65

2/3/21
May 9th - Got a "how to track" email, but it didn't list the tracking number. I looked it up on my order history on the intime website and its listed there! If anyone has that same issue. Its on its way!

muaddib65

2/3/21
May 27th -received watch!!! What’s that like 80 or so days since I ordered. A bit longer than the usual order but the results are still the same. Love the watch. Everything works, fingers crossed 😉