• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First rep from Geektime - CF Yachtmaster 126622 blue dial (3rd rep in very short time..)

dr_snuggles_123

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Certified
13/4/23
Sweden
Hey guys,

Really been struck by the rep flu.. Just ordered my first rep from GeekTime, as well as first from CF. Previous two where VSF Submariner from Hont and BP Explorer I from Jtime.

The status of business so far.. Will update continuously:

30 April - Asked if in stock and QC turnaround
30 April - Geektime confirmed stock + QC after a week
30 April - Payment initiated
<tbd.. awaiting QC pics)

Reactions: Otown30

dr_snuggles_123

Certified
13/4/23
Sweden
Update! QC received and approved :)

9 May - QC delivered
9 May - QC Approved
10 May - Shipped by Geektime. Confirmed shipping time to Sweden around 3 weeks.

QC pics: Feel like it should be OK to share since I've already GL'd the watch :) https://geektimeqc.x.yupoo.com/albu...__pL11pCXhYUX_7ZWIpF0nd8iIiRqyxJcZmC389FRunZ8

Reactions: tedlasso

tedlasso

Looking Around
25/5/23
US
Update! QC received and approved :)

9 May - QC delivered
9 May - QC Approved
10 May - Shipped by Geektime. Confirmed shipping time to Sweden around 3 weeks.

QC pics: Feel like it should be OK to share since I've already GL'd the watch :) https://geektimeqc.x.yupoo.com/albu...__pL11pCXhYUX_7ZWIpF0nd8iIiRqyxJcZmC389FRunZ8
Thanks for this. I’m talking to geektime via WhatsApp. This would be my first purchase so I’m nervous to say the least. I have no buyers protection they will only do bank wire or PayPal friends and family. Is this normal how did you pay?

dr_snuggles_123

Certified
13/4/23
Sweden
Thanks for this. I’m talking to geektime via WhatsApp. This would be my first purchase so I’m nervous to say the least. I have no buyers protection they will only do bank wire or PayPal friends and family. Is this normal how did you pay?
I was extremely lucky and used Wise (Wire?), the international money transfer service, before it was heavily regulated.

I think you'll be totally fine, even though Geektime isn't an official TD here, he still got a good reputation outside this forum.

Carlytoss

Certified
18/3/16
Snitching your TLS connexion
We have 21 different trusted dealers that can find you anything you want, they're TDs for an obvious reason... why gamble with a non-TD?

dr_snuggles_123

Certified
13/4/23
Sweden
We have 21 different trusted dealers that can find you anything you want, they're TDs for an obvious reason... why gamble with a non-TD?
I can only speak from myself: I was curious about the rep market in general, therefore ordered three watches from three different factories and three different TD's. Wanted to try Geektime as TD since he seems to have a good reputation outside this forum (yes the shithole that is Reptime ;) )

• Haha
Reactions: Carlytoss

watchenjoyer

Horology Curious
1/6/23
Canada
I can only speak from myself: I was curious about the rep market in general, therefore ordered three watches from three different factories and three different TD's. Wanted to try Geektime as TD since he seems to have a good reputation outside this forum (yes the shithole that is Reptime ;) )
I purchased my first rep from Geektime and it's having some issues with the movement after only 6 days :( not really sure what to do haha

rsnow

Supporter
Certified
14/12/22
Germany
BPF 41mm DJ Wimbledon was around 308 USD
So should be a2824 movement, definitely interested to know what the fault is, would be cool if you post it here if you have had it at the watchmaker.