• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Rep for me - Lucy first TD

barryny

Getting To Know The Place
3/6/17
Hi Guys,

Did massive amounts of reading this (and the other) forum to get educated on who, how, what, when and where for my first Rep. After reading lots of reviews and comments I selected Lucy to be my TD.

Settled on the new Daytona 2016 Baselworld 116500 with white face JF version 23J movement. The reasons I selected this watch are as follows. One it's absolutely gorgeous; two gens are available in the SS version only (always buy rep in SS); third it's believable that I could own the gen at about $17k and forth it's going to look amazing with a black croc strap and SEL that I just ordered!

The transaction went smoothly from the start however my order and payment timing was just before the "market crackdown" so I was caught up in bad timing. Not to worry, Lucy was there along the way to assure me that soon the product would be coming thru from the manufacturer.

Lucy kept me informed of the process and after receiving the first watch she rejected it and on her own before I even saw it. The second item she received met her expectations and she sent me a number of pictures. I asked to see the back opened up and she kindly obliged. Lucy kept the watch for a few days tp make sure it was keeping good time before she was going to send it to me. There were no QC issues of any kind so I approved the item and she sent it on its way.

Of course, there is no control over how long it will take to get to USA once she delivers to EMS but I watched tracking and in due time the watch arrived.

The watch is gorgeous and is keeping perfect time. Have gotten a lot of compliments about it and have already drummed up some more business for Lucy....thanks again Lucy.

Rolex4.jpg

Rolex1.jpg

Rolex2.jpg

Rolex3.jpg

Attachments

• Rolex4.jpg
    Rolex4.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Rolex1.jpg
    Rolex1.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • Rolex2.jpg
    Rolex2.jpg
    846.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Rolex3.jpg
    Rolex3.jpg
    958.5 KB · Views: 0

Omegad

Getting To Know The Place
23/4/17
Nice watch!! Yeah Lucy is the best!! I'm on my third purchase with Lucy... Never disappointed with her

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

D

d4m.test

would you link the website for truetime-168 ? for some reason i cant find the website

atgm

Respected Member
Patron
21/11/15
Excellent choice! Lucy is my favorite TD and I'm one of her biggest fans... @WingNut being the other. :)

D

d4m.test

This is exactly the watch I am after, may I ask what you paid?