• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First rep AP ROO diver FC XF V2

catalzzy

Getting To Know The Place
1/5/17
Hello,

the amount I have researched into the TD. I finally settled with Lucy as there's a great amount of positive comments about her.

I finally pulled a gun and ordered the ROO diver.

i made the payment by Western union. Just pay and don't say anything.

Payment date - 8th May

will keep you updated.

catalzzy

1/5/17
8th may Payment sent
8th may - 2 hours later she collected the payment
8th may - immediately replied and awaiting order

catalzzy

1/5/17
new update:-

8th may Payment sent
12th may- watch received to her. she spotted a dirt under the date wheel and she sent back.
22th may- new watch received and she sent the QC pics straight away. I accepted the QC because it looks pretty much spot on.

Thats it so far for now. It is been 4 days since awaiting for shipping and tracking number. I guess patience is a must. I trust her because she is really good. How long does she ship after QC accepted?

Last edited:

catalzzy

1/5/17
new update:-

8th may Payment sent
12th may- watch received to her. she spotted a dirt under the date wheel and she sent back.
22th may- new watch received and she sent the QC pics straight away. I accepted the QC because it looks pretty much spot on.
2nd June- After two weeks of testing and QC checking. Then was shipped on 2nd June.
6th June- Received the watch.

I must say, it is bloody incredible. I really love the watch. It is my first rep. The QC checking is just highly exceptional and she really has a great sense of what quality means. She caters customers and me as well. Lucy is extremely the best dealer. She is now my go to dealer and i look forward to get more reps from her. No matter what, patience is a must and must trust her.

Here is my pics of the watch.

jRPRNaAl.jpg
FUHAuA1l.jpg

HWP9ZVdl.jpg
sohRYSzl.jpg

kTZqKMel.jpg