• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First puretime purchase modded watch - Daytona 116576TBR SWF 1:1 (Mod Version)

mmicha

I'm where the buyer are, i trust my TDs
7/10/22
After purchasing over 70 watches from different dealers, decided to go on a modded version :

Daytona 116576TBR SWF 1:1 Best Edition Ice Blue Dial on SS Bracelet SH4130 (Mod Version) 1488$

14/06/2024 : Alice responded me watch is in stock

Question from me :
Asked Alice to confirm how QC process will verify all modded piece to be in good standinglike deep mod crystal / sw mod etc

Alice anwsered that the QC is done after payment ;

Payment was done some minutes ago with mail confirmation and proof as usual

Information about the modded pieces :

Size40mm x 12.2mm(same thickness as 2022 genuine watch)
MovementAsian Super Clone4130 movement 28800vph, 1:1 replicated from the genuine movement, fully functional. Blue spring same as genuiine. 72 Hours power reserve, ShangHai 4130 movement
FunctionsHours, minutes, sub-seconds display and chronograph
Case1:1 replicated solid 904L stainless steel case, Cu-W metal to increase watch weight to match the genuine gold watch weight, about 180g
CrystalDeep mod crystal
DialSW mod dial and hands
BezelFull paved diamonds bezel
Strap1:1 replicated solid 904L stainless steel bracelet, Cu-W metal to increase watch weight to match the genuine gold watch weight, same weight as genuine watch
ClaspGain weight deployant clasp

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for ordering from us. We will process your order asap once payment is confirmed. Please do let us know if you need any assistance

mmicha

7/10/22
Just a simple information request :

Are you checking as well the deep mod crystal / SW mod to verify all are in good standing before QC'ing the watch Puretime ?

Thanks for your feedback mate.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
We will check the basic functions ,appearance, movement before QC, thanks.

mmicha

7/10/22
Thanks for your feedback but as it is a modded watch, are you validating :
CrystalDeep mod crystal
DialSW mod dial and hands
Strap1:1 replicated solid 904L stainless steel bracelet, Cu-W metal to increase watch weight to match the genuine gold watch weight, same weight as genuine watch
ClaspGain weight deployant clasp

Would be difficult for me to check that during the QC

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
It comes straightly like that from factory. we make sure it's exactly same as you ordered.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Welcome. Feel free to let us know if you need any help. Have a great weekend!

Reactions: mmicha

mmicha

7/10/22
11/07/2024 : Alice responded me watch could arrive this week depends on stock. Watch maker didn't sent it yet for QC.

mmicha

7/10/22
26/07/2024: Watch sent back to factory by qcteam apparently default on the dial said by Elena

Wish we could sort out from this problem after 2 month for a Watch Said in stock.

An order of 4k will be initiated saturday.
If @puretime can prioritize this order to proceed the next one.

Thanks
Micha

Reaps

-
25/9/22
You're buying a heavily modded custom piece not a stock piece.... and it's not even 2 months it's like 1 month 1 week.... you ordered 14th of June now it's 25th of July.....

mmicha

7/10/22
Totally aggree, no complaint here

Just keeping history, 😜 as usual

Wanted to have puretime feedback as it is the first heavy modded order.

Asked qcteam but they don’t provide any delay

Have a Nice day @Reaps @puretime

Reactions: Reaps

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Sorry for the delay. First we were told by factory it was case issue then it is the dial issue now. That's why factory still can't install the new batch of watches yet. We will be pushing them from our side. thanks for your understanding.

mmicha

7/10/22
@puretime received QC for the watch by Elena.

The watch presented is a low grade bezel, low grade dial replaced from a 3XX$ model on the website.
Deep crystal has not been verified, and no weight was communicated from the modded case/clasp. Asked QC team during few weeks ago to check that seriously.

Could you maybe check with her why the model is corresponding to a 300$ one and not the 1488$ expected ?

I sent all the proofs at Elena's email, this is really needed that you check internally this case because that's not corresponding.

I compared from your site, QC versus 300$ model versus 1488$ model i ordered, and we clearly see a that the watch is corresponding on the 300$ model, i don't want to expose that on the forum until you check with QC team.

I let you come back to me with a solution please.

Models compared :

• Haha
Reactions: Tommygunzzzz

mmicha

7/10/22
Image i could maybe share to add a picture on my comment :

image-1.png

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
The watch is correct but the pictures on our website were taken in different light and are a bit distortion in colour. It's more ice blue actually. We will update our website pictures later. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

We will show you more pictures and video for you to check also movement pictures. It's not the low grade watch. but since it's website pictures issue, you have the right to exchange it with a different watch or even a refund if this is not acceptable, thank you

mmicha

7/10/22
Hi @puretime ,

For sure, thank you very much for your prompt proposition. As always a very serious service.

I replied to Elena this morning to check again with the factory, especially for the bezel, if you've see my email, we have same diamonds for the low grade+modded watch ordered. The diamonds presented on the website for the modded watch are more detailed and are not the same.
But again maybe it is a light problem, a video could fix us if we zoom in. The last video is too fast, we can't verify that.

infodiam.jpg

I'll wait Elena's feedback. No problem at all.
Anyway, as i don't have a direct email for you, i posted the "general observation" here to be sure you are aware, if someone order the same and you will get the same comment maybe.

I purposed to Elena to switch to 2 DIW watches, i will add kind of 1XX$. It will be the best situation in case of a blocking way.
Have a nice day mate ;)