• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First PureTime order DateJust 41 on Jubileee

DMG35

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
22/1/22
I placed my first order with PureTime on Feb 25th. Paid in full at checkout. Order #100248747. Haven’t revived any communication from them yet but hoping things move along at a somewhat decent pace. Will keep this updated as it progresses along.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thank you for ordering from us. At this moment, factory may needs at least two weeks to supply an order now. We will email you pictures as soon as factory supplies the watch. Thank you.

DMG35

Supporter
Certified
22/1/22
Thank you for the follow up, I appreciate the communication!

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
No worries . Appreciate your understanding

DMG35

Supporter
Certified
22/1/22
What is the deal with your shipping? This was ordered over a month ago, which you say shipped almost two weeks ago, and yet the shipping information has never updated. All it says is “shipment information has been sent.” What gives? Are you guys actually shipping these things out? I’ve had other items shipped to me overseas and at the very least it updates the shipping information when its moving. I’m wondering if this was actually shipped.

Starting to regret this purchase.

DMG35

Supporter
Certified
22/1/22
What is the deal with your shipping? This was ordered over a month ago, which you say shipped almost two weeks ago, and yet the shipping information has never updated. All it says is “shipment information has been sent.” What gives? Are you guys actually shipping these things out? I’ve had other items shipped to me overseas and at the very least it updates the shipping information when its moving. I’m wondering if this was actually shipped.

DMG35

Supporter
Certified
22/1/22

P..DR..D

- Táim ar saoire -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Now that you've posted 3 times, they'll probably answer ;)

Joking aside though, in this hobby especially, patience is absolutely key.

I certainly wouldnt be checking the tracking daily, check in once a week or so, or you'll drive yourself crazy.

Best of luck with your order & hopefully it starts moving soon.

Reactions: Oilime

Oilime

Proud daddy
Certified
31/8/17
🇪🇺
DMG look at one of my shipment, no move since the 7th and just today an update has come.

Was I worried? Not a bit

You have to be patience in this game!

add0066c4fd188c1e8770b8ae27760ea.jpg

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: P..DR..D

flashu

Tequila Patron
Supporter
Patron
Certified
5/2/22
EU

Stay calm
TD are using SAFE carriers towards the hub point from which it will be tracked by your international courier after picking up

DMG35

Supporter
Certified
22/1/22
Thanks everyone for the insight. I will just wait it out. Appreciate it!

DMG35

Supporter
Certified
22/1/22
Thanks everyone for the insight. I will just wait it out. Appreciate it!

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Sorry for the shipping delays. Many shipments are delayed for exporting because of the lockdowns in China due to COVID. This should get improved soon. Please be patient and wait some more days.

DMG35

Supporter
Certified
22/1/22
Still no movement and all tracking link says is “Shipping information has been sent to FedEx.” It will be a month next week since this item was “shipped” and there should have been some type of update on the watch outside of its current status of “information received.” I have received two other items from China that I ordered after I received shipping information on this watch from Puretime so it can’t just be an issue with shipping when other items are being shipped and received just fine.

A big disappointment and don’t think I’ll be ordering from here again. 30 days since being shipped with zero movement is ridiculous and I have doubts the item was shipped at all.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Sorry for the inconvenience caused .We also did not expect this situation . Please understand the covid lockdown is totally beyond our control . Please give a bit more time .Thank you

dc5525

6/4/12
I also advise everyone to be very patient, PureTime is the best out there and they can only do what they can control. And also - please buyers understand this is not Amazon.