• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Purchase with Tony Asian7750 - OP 126000

jclarkyall

Horology Curious
23/2/16
Reactions: mcboom

jclarkyall

Horology Curious
23/2/16
Today I asked Tony for an ETA on QC photos for this order.

Tony replied exactly 30 minutes after my email was sent.

Tony said the product was ordered, but the factory was slow at the moment.

Lamepo

Horology Curious
17/5/17
There’s no rushing, but I think it’s worth the wait, I also recently placed an order for a clean factory Daytona last week. Tony replies quite fast in general and really liking him so far. I’ll probably also do a post later on too. im not too sure how long the waits are usually. I’m assuming arLund 1 month? Maybe other members have more knowledge on this

Reactions: mcboom

jclarkyall

Horology Curious
23/2/16
I received an email containing the QC pictures on 8/4/23.

I approved the QC on 8/4/23.

Now I wait for shipping.

jclarkyall

Horology Curious
23/2/16
I have not received word of the watch being shipped out, but I assume it has been shipped by now, 4 days after approving QC pictures.

jclarkyall

Horology Curious
23/2/16
I received the watch today. It was packaged well and arrived with no issues. It took about 3 weeks from the day I placed my order until the watch arrived. Overall, it was a really good experience with Tony and Asian7750. Would recommend.

mjay2391

Looking Around
19/7/23
Australia
I received the watch today. It was packaged well and arrived with no issues. It took about 3 weeks from the day I placed my order until the watch arrived. Overall, it was a really good experience with Tony and Asian7750. Would recommend.

Gorgeous watch, hope it treats you well! Glad it all went well. Also just placed an order recently, can't wait to have hands on.

mcboom

time & patience - the two most powerful warriors
Supporter
Certified
12/1/23
Thailand
I have ordered several watches through Tony and communication has been great via email and fast QC and shipping with no problems

Reactions: Nono92 and mjay2391

Jay_1984

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Certified
14/9/23
GER
Hi, unfortunately the link doesn't work, do you have an email address?