• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Purchase with Lucy V7 HULK (Before RWI went down)

Nazza12

Do not accept unsolicited offers
7/12/17
UK
Just wanted to share my great experience buying from Lucy. I emailed multiple TD's around November looking for a V7 HULK. Lucy was super quick to respond and gave me such a detailed email (made me rethink the movement I wanted). Her QC is simply amazing. Shortly after payment was sent she had got me the watch. She keeps the watch for about 48 hours to test the movement and its reliability, which I think is essential.

As seems to be with a lot of reps they have dust in the dial, Lucy was great and spotted this (was hard to see in QC photos) and had it cleaned prior to shipping out to me. That level of attention in a QC is really top notch. This was my first purchase and will now be the first of many with Truetime.

Now for some photos!!
ZDCz8

Robert-2009

19/3/18
Its a very nice watch, hope you will enjoy it! question... how was the process... means expedite? clear?
R-

JM35

29/3/18
Can you provide the website, I can’t find it.

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
...Lucy was super quick to respond and gave me such a detailed email (made me rethink the movement I wanted).

Now for some photos!!
ZDCz8

Nazza, that'a a super looking rep - what movement did she recommend for you, and why? That choice is so important, please share.

Thanks, KJ

Nazza12

7/12/17
UK
I have the A2836 movement, I was undecided between that or the Sa3135, but the option to swap in a swiss ETA with ease (which are sold commonly eBay etc), rather than try to source a YUKI which would be the only option if the 3135 failed was what prompted me going for it.

Hope that helps
Nazza