• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First purchase with Hont

tianzui

Looking Around
12/10/13
Hi everyone, just to share my recent buy experience with Hont.

I ordered a Tudor Vintage SUB Ref.76100 SS/SS Black Asia 2836.

Replies speed was okay, normally he will reply within a day. Payment option was easy. Pictures were sent to me before shipping.

However, I received another Tudor instead, TUD031B - Submariner SS/SS Black JKF Asia 2836 (which partly is my fault cause I did not verify the pictures with the website). The two pieces are quite similar, so I decided to accept it.

Then I found out that it has no lume and when I checked with Hont, he said it is an old model with no lume and told me to check on the forums? (Pictures shown on both pieces on his website featured lume pics). And since he said that it has no lume, there is nothing much I can do?

Also, the cyclop seem to be out of place and slightly over focus (But well, I will accept it)

Overall experience? I cant say it is a bad one or good either , but I think one should ask more about the piece before buying and examine the pictures clearly before shipping is done :)