• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Purchase with CTime

Progue1971

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/7/23
Great Britain
Firstly, a quick thanks to the site (and members) for all the great info, it's going to take me a lifetime to wade through all of it(y)(y)

I've spent a bit of time researching (I'd already narrowed down to a couple of alternative watches) I managed to make a decision and place an order. I decided against Gold Plate(one of the options) on the basis of advice on the forum and some gentle guidance from the contact at CTime and have opted for the CF Daytona 116500 Black Dial. Nothing wrong with Gold Plate by the way, I just decided it just wasn't right for my circumstances.

Communication so far has been very responsive and I'd received the QC photo's / video within 48 hours as promised when I discussed the order. I've pretty much approved, barring slight query on Coronet.

Made some initial enquiries about getting the watch serviced on arrival, so hopefully I've got everything covered... Will try to post up some pics once the watch arrives.

Progue1971

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/7/23
Great Britain
OK - An update

Very impressed and happy at this point in time.

Timeline

First Contact: 21 July
Order Placed: 21 July
QC Received: 23 July
QC Approved: 25 July
Tracking Issued: 27 July
Item Arrived: 04 Aug

The pictures definitely don't do the watch justice and I'm not the best when it comes to photography. (Excuse the mucky Paw Prints all over the watch:rolleyes:)

I had quite a few questions and there was bit of backwards and forwards communication throughout the purchase. CTime were always fast to respond and helpful. So a Thumbs up from me and hopefully can do more business with them in the future.

So far so good with the watch everything seems to be in good order and working well... keeping good time so far etc...Will probably get it serviced at some point and possibly get the the Crystal replaced (Deep), but it's going to be a while before I can prize it off my wrist... Just loving wearing it at the minute.(y)(y)

Reactions: SlaveToTime