• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Purchase With CTime

slimohan

Horology Curious
19/3/23
United States
I decided to go with CTime for my first rep purchase, and chose a Clean 116610LN. So far I am very pleased with the seller. They are new to the rep scene but seem to be as honest as they come. Provided this transaction goes smoothly I will be purchasing several more. The process will be documented here.

First contact Monday, March 20th. Very quick communication, very helpful and very friendly. Had issues sending payment via WU.
NOTE TO BUYERS: If using WU as the payment method it's advised to pay with cash in store as WU will not always accept your CC.

Payment made on March 22nd. After several failed attempts with WU I decided to used PP FF for payment. Naturally this method was smooth and seamless. CTime immediately confirmed.

CTime committed to providing QC photos within 48 hours of payment.

I will update this thread as the process progresses.

Reactions: CTime

slimohan

Horology Curious
19/3/23
United States
March 24th - Received QC photos. First photos sent were of the wrong model. CTime apologized for the mixup and said they'd send new photos of the correct watch later today. About 30 minutes later the new QC photos were sent. I could see no major issues other than a slightly misaligned rehaut/dial, which is not really a major concern. I gave CTime the green light to ship. Now waiting on shipping confirmation.

Reactions: galanonim

slimohan

Horology Curious
19/3/23
United States
April 3rd - Package delivered. Overall the watch is fantastic. Very clean, operating perfectly, and packaged well. Very pleased with the quality of service, quality of the watch, and communication throughout the process.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND CTIME.

Below is an unboxing video and overview of the watch.

Reactions: NIPSEN

itsBear

Horology Curious
7/5/23
Australia
thanks for the unboxing video, now i know how mines will come. have not found any unboxing video besides yours. Does it come with extra bracelet links?

slimohan

Horology Curious
19/3/23
United States
thanks for the unboxing video, now i know how mines will come. have not found any unboxing video besides yours. Does it come with extra bracelet links?
You're welcome. It did not come with extra links but the bracelet is large enough for most, if not all, wrists.

asusundevils1971

Your Parents Warned You To Stay Away From Me.
Supporter
23/2/23
Canada
Nice little video and watch. Can't go wrong with the 116610LN. The real question I want to ask is what TD did you get the G-Shock from?.

gettling

Horology Curious
12/6/24
Thank you for this. I am about to embark on a purchase from CTime. Was there a signature required for delivery?