• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First purchase with Ctime Batgirl it’s DD3285

Stevenhedg

Horology Curious
17/5/23
Canada
Hey everyone after spending a lot of time on this forum I have decided to order first rep and chose CTime from all the good reviews. Placed order for GMT master II 126710 BLNR clean factory on jubilee bracelet withDD3285 movement.

First thing I’d like to say is communication has been great , clear and fast. Makes me feel at ease and got confirmation that payment was received. Now I know this watch has a bit of waiting list so I will update once I get QC

Oder placed on May 17

Stevenhedg

Horology Curious
17/5/23
Canada
Hey everyone after spending a lot of time on this forum I have decided to order first rep and chose CTime from all the good reviews. Placed order for GMT master II 126710 BLNR clean factory on jubilee bracelet withDD3285 movement.

First thing I’d like to say is communication has been great , clear and fast. Makes me feel at ease and got confirmation that payment was received. Now I know this watch has a bit of waiting list so I will update once I get QC

Oder placed on May 17

QC pics received June 6th as promised and all looked good so GL watch. I have paid extra to have it water proofed and water tested which should take 7-8 days. Once I receive news I will update.

Reactions: steelz78

steelz78

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/10/12
QC pics received June 6th as promised and all looked good so GL watch. I have paid extra to have it water proofed and water tested which should take 7-8 days. Once I receive news I will update.

Made the same call and paid for 2x GMT as well. Got the QC Pics on 7th June. Was thinking if i wanted to do the water proofing too but decided against it. Waiting for delivery now too :)

Stevenhedg

Horology Curious
17/5/23
Canada
Watch arrived , looks absolutely amazing and perfect. Watch received June 29th while I was away on holiday.

Watch was ordered May 17 and knowing stock was coming in June 6th. June 6th QC arrived and I approved. I asked for water proofing and received new QC pics June 15 however video of waterproofing was not provided or test result. Apparently his person forgot to record it. CTime Offered to resend for retesting but I didn’t want to wait another week. Watch shipped June 17 and received in Montreal Canada June 29th.

Overall very happy with service and communication. Will definitely order again with Ctime

engbanna1

Gens are replicas of first prototypes
29/5/23
KSA
@Stevenhedg Have you asked him to remove back case cover to check if movement is actually 1:1 cloned DD3285 and matched serial number on movement and watch? Have tested the movement to actually have 70hrs power reserve? Would like to hear your feedback on that please

asusundevils1971

Your Parents Warned You To Stay Away From Me.
Supporter
23/2/23
Canada
@engbanna1 how many times are you going to ask the same questions on different threads?. There is a wealth of knowledge here if you do a little searching and reading.

engbanna1

29/5/23
KSA
@engbanna1 how many times are you going to ask the same questions on different threads?. There is a wealth of knowledge here if you do a little searching and reading.
Tell me some I don’t know🤣 I have the knowledge but I am investigating the reliability of this dealer. I had bad experiences so please do not waste your time criticising people and instead post something that may add value to the audience 🤓

asusundevils1971

Your Parents Warned You To Stay Away From Me.
Supporter
23/2/23
Canada
Tell me some I don’t know🤣 I have the knowledge but I am investigating the reliability of this dealer. I had bad experiences so please do not waste your time criticising people and instead post something that may add value to the audience
Obviously you don't have the knowledge since you are asking the same questions on different threads. Go to the TD section and read the reviews. You had a bad experience but it wasn't from one of the TD's here. Was adding value when I mentioned that you should do some research and reading because the members here are not going to spoon feed you. Maybe you should have started by reading all the sticky threads in the new members section. <<<<<< Now that is criticizing you..

Reactions: ck7747

engbanna1

29/5/23
KSA
Obviously you don't have the knowledge since you are asking the same questions on different threads. Go to the TD section and read the reviews. You had a bad experience but it wasn't from one of the TD's here. Was adding value when I mentioned that you should do some research and reading because the members here are not going to spoon feed you. Maybe you should have started by reading all the sticky threads in the new members section. <<<<<< Now that is criticizing you..
I have already replied to you on the other thread regarding TDs. And how on earth you jumped into conclusion that I didn’t read the sticky threads in the new members section? This is not about spoon feeding, this is about sharing experiences and this is one of the best objectives of this forum!! I am not going to spend more time on responding to your replies, it’s not worth it!

j21

wawaweewa
Supporter
Certified
16/1/21
EU
Tell me some I don’t know🤣 I have the knowledge but I am investigating the reliability of this dealer. I had bad experiences so please do not waste your time criticising people and instead post something that may add value to the audience 🤓
There is nothing to worry about
Order with absolute confidence
100% trusted , 100% serious dealer

Reactions: g00n

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
There is nothing to worry about
Order with absolute confidence
100% trusted , 100% serious dealer
what she said yes GIF by TipsyElves.com

Stevenhedg

Horology Curious
17/5/23
Canada
@Stevenhedg Have you asked him to remove back case cover to check if movement is actually 1:1 cloned DD3285 and matched serial number on movement and watch? Have tested the movement to actually have 70hrs power reserve? Would like to hear your feedback on that please
I haven’t , and as for battery reserve been almost wearing it everyday so haven’t tested it yet.