• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First purchase with Chazing Time

Sirio72

Getting To Know The Place
28/11/23
Italy
Hi everyone, this is my first experience with this TD, and after reading positive comments about them, I decided to buy two iconic watch, the Submariner clean with the spectacular VSF 3135 caliber and the wonderful patek 5726 white dial with the PPF 324CS caliber.
I placed order the last 16 of September and payment by wise transfer was confirmed the 18th. I'm now waiting for the QC images and I'm very excited........

I will keep you updated................

Sirio72

28/11/23
Italy
Forgot to show the chosen watches model:

Thunder71173

17/12/23
United States
I placed an order with them on the 13th. They told me 10 to 12 days for Qc. I still have yet to hear back from them. I asked them tonight to either ship my watch or refund my money.

Sirio72

28/11/23
Italy
I placed an order with them on the 13th. They told me 10 to 12 days for Qc. I still have yet to hear back from them. I asked them tonight to either ship my watch or refund my money.
Yes, is also written in their site under terms and conditions policy, however same answer they gave to me, 10/12 working days to get QC emailed....... you have to be patient, most likely the watches were not in stock even though the ones I ordered were both available on the website

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
Yes, is also written in their site under terms and conditions policy, however same answer they gave to me, 10/12 working days to get QC emailed....... you have to be patient, most likely the watches were not in stock even though the ones I ordered were both available on the website
You've been here for a while, so you should know that what the website say means nothing. That's not live inventory being updated.

Reactions: j-unit

797jetjockey

6/10/24
Looking at a particular watch from this TD. Did you ever get your watches?

Cheers,
VV.

Thunder71173

17/12/23
United States
I ordered a Bruce Wayne from Chazing time on 9-14. All I have recieved is excuses as to why I havnt even recieved QC photos yet. Here we are over a month later and the only communication I get are excuses as to why they havnt done anything.

j-unit

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
12/3/23
CH🇨🇭GER 🇩🇪
I ordered a Bruce Wayne from Chazing time on 9-14. All I have recieved is excuses as to why I havnt even recieved QC photos yet. Here we are over a month later and the only communication I get are excuses as to why they havnt done anything.
You're long enough here so I guess you know that they can't influence the lead time for the watch from the factory.

Reactions: Reaps

Reaps

Learning something new everyday....
25/9/22
Why not blame Clean. Dealers are all at the mercy of the factory. You know, I've been waiting for my 126506 ice diamond Daytona for going on about 5 weeks now. It's like people think dealers WANT to deliver watches slowly and are purposely being slow. All dealers want fast QC so they can finish a sale and not get complaints.

Thunder71173

17/12/23
United States
Guys this is the first time I've ordered from a TD. However when you tell somone they should have qc pics in to to 12 days then never contact them to update on the process at all that's wierd. If I had gone through the process before maybe it wouldn't be such a shock to me at how bad the customer service seems. When I asked the 2nd time they told me they were on a Chinese holiday til the third or 4th of Oct then the next time I heard from them it's the 7th or 8th. Now here we are another 10 days later and still no communication at all. For somone who has never purchased one from a dealer before it absolutely seems strange. From your responses it sounds like a normal thing so I'm not really too concerned other than the fact that I still havnt heard back from them and it takes another 2 to 3 weeks to get your item after you approve qc.

Thunder71173

17/12/23
United States
Why not blame Clean. Dealers are all at the mercy of the factory. You know, I've been waiting for my 126506 ice diamond Daytona for going on about 5 weeks now. It's like people think dealers WANT to deliver watches slowly and are purposely being slow. All dealers want fast QC so they can finish a sale and not get complaints.
Im not blaming anyone. I'm just detailing my experiences with ordering from chazing time to let somone who may be purchasing from them to know it may take a while and a realistic idea of what to expect. From all of the feedback I read youd have qc pics on 10 to 12 days then have your item in about a month to 5 weeks. If that's not a normal lead time it would have helped me to know going in it could be twice as long if not more is all.

Reaps

Learning something new everyday....
25/9/22
Im not blaming anyone. I'm just detailing my experiences with ordering from chazing time to let somone who may be purchasing from them to know it may take a while and a realistic idea of what to expect. From all of the feedback I read youd have qc pics on 10 to 12 days then have your item in about a month to 5 weeks. If that's not a normal lead time it would have helped me to know going in it could be twice as long if not more is all.
Typical timeline is 10-12 days, but could be longer, could be shorter. I've had QC from 12 hours to 3 months. All depends on the market and timing. Dealers can only say so much. It also depends on the watch you've ordered.

Your first watch, so you're impatient, you probably think it's a scam, you are worried, but from someone who has ordered over 35 watches, it's not a fast process, just be patient. You're gonna get your watch and look back at all of this and laugh on how jittery you are.

The thing is dealers don't have an accurate gauge on timeline. They say 10-12 is an estimate, ok, but if the factory doesn't deliver the batch of watches in that time frame, what can they do? I'm sorry but picture yourself as a business owner, and your vendor doesn't deliver the goods. What can you do?

Just be patient. They are TDs for a reason and they wouldn't be here if they wanted to scam you.

Reactions: j-unit

Sirio72

28/11/23
Italy
Hi everyone, this is my first experience with this TD, and after reading positive comments about them, I decided to buy two iconic watch, the Submariner clean with the spectacular VSF 3135 caliber and the wonderful patek 5726 white dial with the PPF 324CS caliber.
I placed order the last 16 of September and payment by wise transfer was confirmed the 18th. I'm now waiting for the QC images and I'm very excited........

I will keep you updated................
Update....... the 30th of last September I finally got QC of one of two watch ordered (Submariner clean with 3135 vsf movement) and it was approved. The 6th of October I got QC picture of second watch ordered (Patek nautilus 5726 white dial) obiously Approved as well. After some hours I got tracking concerning the shipment of first watch approved the 30th of september while the 11st of October I got a separate tracking concerning the shipment of second watch that I approved the 6th of october. Don't understand why they split the shipment that in phase of placing order, trough forwarding czech shipment was choosen. Today, 21st of October I got the first shipment concerning the Clean Submariner and till now, no news about second shipment. I'm writing to Alice to investigate and she is answering very fast but europe tracking are unable to show the shipping status............ Hope this delay is normal because I'm starting to be worried............ that's all for now.