• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Purchase through Lucy

Johnny3

Senior Supporter
14/9/07
A Galaxy Far Far Away
Have bought many watches from a variety of TDs, all the way back to Eddie Lee and recently wanted to buy the Brietling SOH II. Decided to try Lucy, given the many positive reviews about her Quality Control. She did not disappoint. She checked the watch thoroughly and did a great job on quality. Packing and the mail process she used is also excellent. I highly recommend buying from her. Here is one of the QC photos for you to see the watch that was sent to me.

Last edited:

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
Have bought many watches from a variety of TDs, all the way back to Eddie Lee and recently wanted to buy the Brietling SOH II. Decided to try Lucy, given the many positive reviews about her Quality Control. She did not disappoint. She checked the watch thoroughly and did a great job on quality. Packing and the mail process she used is also excellent. I highly recommend buying from her.

Nice review Johnny3. I have bought many watches from Lucy since June of 2016. I agree entirely with you. She is exceptional on QC. New members must be warned that Lucy's process is slow and methodical and may not meet a new member's expectations of Amazon Prime service. That is not the case when buying illegal, counterfeit watches. All the positive posts I have read about Lucy are from members that prefer quality over speed.

sneaky305

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
16/7/20
crazy florida
Yeah I’m buying from her right now, she sent back a watch for a small flaw that I couldn’t even tell when she pointed it out to me and sure not many would have done the same

Sent from my iPhone using RWI