• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First purchase rep with this TD

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thank you for your order. please feel free to email us if you need any assistance

jack757518

Still New
15/7/24
08/15 Apparently they over sold the orders and now I have a indefinate wait for my watch, but they kept saying that it will be delivered very soon until a full freaking month. Now I’m just hoping this is now a scam.

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
08/15 Apparently they over sold the orders and now I have a indefinate wait for my watch, but they kept saying that it will be delivered very soon until a full freaking month. Now I’m just hoping this is now a scam.
Oversold ? Do you have any idea on how the process works ? How could it be a scam when PT has been a TD here for many years ? Get a grip of yourself.

jack757518

Still New
15/7/24
I’m a freaking first time buyer and a lot of people here are first time buyer, do I know the process exactly? no, I don’t think most of the first time buyers do. All I know if I place an order and they should know when the order should be fulfilled and if it’s gonna be delayed because I ordered a popular piece, they should have set an expectation so I can choose another piece. You don’t keep telling customer you are getting your order “very soon” and you don’t even know when they are getting the order.

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
I’m a freaking first time buyer and a lot of people here are first time buyer, do I know the process exactly? no, I don’t think most of the first time buyers do. All I know if I place an order and they should know when the order should be fulfilled and if it’s gonna be delayed because I ordered a popular piece, they should have set an expectation so I can choose another piece. You don’t keep telling customer you are getting your order “very soon” and you don’t even know when they are getting the order.
Being a first time buyer is not an excuse for your behavior. There are hundreds of posts on this forum of people sharing timelines and their buying experiences. You've obviously not taken the time to read and educate yourself. I am 100% sure you didn't read the information given to you when you joined. So here you are, paranoid and launching accusations about something you know nothing about. Your contribution to this community so far are very lame.

Reactions: var554

Air4TK

Getting To Know The Place
2/8/24
Hello Jack, i am a new member here too, before ordering my 1st order (with another TD) i spent sometime to read the newbie section and the recommended threads, i found too many helpful information.

While i truly believe in transparency and highly efficient customer service operations, within the Rep. world and specially in China, the standard expectation about accurate due dates is near impossible for so many factors (Listed in one of the good sticky threads - before your place the 1st order).

I hope you get your order soon and to enjoy your watch with good health.

var554

The Mothership
Supporter
25/6/23
USA
"freaking first time buyer'? freaking out you mean. You clearly know nothing about the rep community. You are purchasing illegal goods made in filthy apartments by people who do not care about when you get it. The TDs do not make the watches, they are the middlemen in the process, they have zero control over the quantity of any model produced. They can go to prison for doing this. This is not Amazon, or even DHGate. You need to read the information provided and educate yourself on the process before you start the wah wah wah I want my watch stuff.

Reactions: m5750 and TESLA760

bcwatcher

Still New
24/6/24
First timer here too my man - research is critical (and fun tbh) in the rep game.
I spent almost a year lurking and researching before first purchase and I chose PT just like you.
Patience is #1 in the rep game - you gotta understand how this all works first to make sure this is for you.
My advice is read way more on this and just stay in contact with your TD after you up your research game.

Reactions: var554

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Which watch did you order? Can you provide the order number?

dc5525

Getting To Know The Place
6/4/12
As a long-time customer of Puretime, I urge first time buyer to be patient this is not Amazon.com. Typically from initial payment date to watch delivery you are looking at least 4-8 weeks as average, could be much longer (or shorter) pending the watch model. This is 100% trusted dealer.

Reactions: puretime