• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Purchase (Order to Canada)

AwkwardInterns

Looking Around
21/5/23
Canada
I came back from vacation yesterday to find my two reps had arrived! Both VSF made, a Submariner 126610 LV Green Ceramic VS3235 and a Yachtie 126658 YG Black Ceramic Bezel on Oysterflex Strap VS3235. I am definitely still a huge noob when it comes to reps, but I absolutely love the way they look and feel on (and off) my wrist. They look better in person than in the QC pics :love:

The ordering process with Ryan was easy and I was pleasantly surprised by how quickly he moved the process along once payment was finalized.
05/22/2023 - order placed
05/26/2023 - payment made (took some extra days due to an error on my part)
05/30/2023 - QC & time graph images received
05/31/2023 - QC & time graph images approved
06/01/2023 - shipment sent and received tracking number
06/09/2023 - delivered (I live in a rural town, so it likely would have been delivered a couple of days sooner if I lived in a major city)

Having patience in this process is KEY and understanding what happens in the background really helps put everything into perspective.

Overall I thought Ryan was patient, responsive, and helpful, which made it a great ordering experience. The watches were also packaged securely and in a way that protected them from any damage during transit.

Thanks to all mods & members for their expertise which helped me select my first reps and find a great TD. Looking forward to my next purchase with InTime already!

asusundevils1971

Your Parents Warned You To Stay Away From Me.
Supporter
23/2/23
Canada
Congrats with your two new purchases and wear them in good health. The LV is starting to grow on me. Have the LN but might have to pick up the LV.

Reactions: AwkwardInterns

AwkwardInterns

Looking Around
21/5/23
Canada
Looks great ! congrats.
hows the bezel on the green one? nice and tight or loosey goosey ?
Thanks man!
The green submariner bezel is nice and tight. Similar to the gen in the sense that it only turns counterclockwise.
The yachtie's is a bit more loose when it turns but still tight enough that it doesn't move without me forcing it. It turns both ways similar to the gen.

john442

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
9/4/10
The Cold Canadian North
Thanks man!
The green submariner bezel is nice and tight. Similar to the gen in the sense that it only turns counterclockwise.
The yachtie's is a bit more loose when it turns but still tight enough that it doesn't move without me forcing it. It turns both ways similar to the gen.
Nice, I think im gonna grab a LV vsf now