• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First purchase lucy is absolutely amazing

Coffee2742

Getting To Know The Place
31/8/17
So to start off this was my first ever purchase obviously like any noob I was nervous and had about a million questions. I originally looked at puretimes website, I wanted a ladies DJ and that size was really hard to find. I posted on here asking if anyone knew who might be able to get one, everyone said just send a picture of what you want but they wouldnt accept that they said I had to find from there website. I was very confused at this point. Someone on here messaged me lucys email and said she could do it.

I emailed her and heard back instantly (which fyi it was like 2am in china so I was impressed) she was honestly a saint for putting up with me I had so many questions. I originally wanted a 28mm DJ but after talking with her and thinking about it I went with a 31mm DJ with a jubilee bracelet fluted bezel and roman dial. She was so helpful and I felt like I was talking to a friend I'm already planning my next purchase from her.

Her quality is AMAZING I compared it against an older auth DJ and its flawless. I'm so happy I found her makes the process more fun when you don't have to worry.

If your new and want a great TD definitly check lucy out.

Time frame was about 2 months but that was my fault with deciding what I want, plus there was an 8 day holiday in china that dragged it out a bit. Once it was shipped I got it in 5 days. I will add pics when I can I'm at work right now. Overall super happy.