• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Purchase From Lucy

cessna605

Getting To Know The Place
7/6/19
Hey All,

I've placed my first purchase from Lucy- a VSF Omega Seamaster SPC300. So far my experience- she seems wickedly knowledgeable and dedicated, but communication is a weakness as others have said.

She was quick from receiving payment to placing the order. I got QC pics, but was told my watch was going to a watch-smith to tighten up a few items that Lucy was unhappy with. This kind of service is incredible, and she's just about already won my next order too. But, now where I am at, I haven't heard from her in just about a month, and am unsure what's going on.

Anyone hear from her in the last week or so?

Also, just to be totally clear- I am not complaining, I understand this last month has been a crazy one for the TD's with the raids and all, and understand this is a very niche process. I think that we're lucky to have someone like her, going the extra mile that she does.

go000ob

Renowned Member
3/11/15
got a reply from her today
she was ill lately and stayed at the hospital
she said she’s better now

cessna605

Getting To Know The Place
7/6/19
Man she can't catch a break! I know she had an ill relative recently too, plus it's worth mentioning the hassle they've had with the raids in China.

I hope she's feeling better!

Pierre Le Trek

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
13/3/19
UK
Poor old Li from Jtime sent me the exact same message last night too. Ill in hospital. Must be something going round.