• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First purchase from Lucy

Spflaum

Do not accept unsolicited offers
9/9/18
Hello,

I made my first purchase from Lucy about 10 days ago. Sent the money for my 116610LN Noob V9, but since than no respond from Lucy. Prior to that, she replied every day several times.. bow I am sending her emails about the status of the order, but nothing... I know she is a TD but don’t you find this a bit fishy?

Please advise. Thank you.

Sent from the RWI App

poinds

17/4/17
Be patient man. Lucy takes her time finding the right watch and she won’t do you wrong. I’ve purchased eight watches from her and she does take her sweet time but she will come through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spflaum

9/9/18
Be patient man. Lucy takes her time finding the right watch and she won’t do you wrong. I’ve purchased eight watches from her and she does take her sweet time but she will come through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Update.. she got back to me. She said some holidays and sickness was the reason... back on track ;) I am patient usually but 10 days without reply after payment its a bit scary :)

Sent from the RWI App

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Update.. she got back to me. She said some holidays and sickness was the reason... back on track ;) I am patient usually but 10 days without reply after payment its a bit scary :)

Sent from the RWI App
Lucy will take good care of you. Many times a TD won’t respond because they don’t yet have an answer to your question. A friendly reminder email to the TD is ok but if you send too many it will be counters-productive. Good luck and post pictures of the watch when you receive it.

Spflaum

9/9/18
Lucy will take good care of you. Many times a TD won’t respond because they don’t yet have an answer to your question. A friendly reminder email to the TD is ok but if you send too many it will be counters-productive. Good luck and post pictures of the watch when you receive it.

Thanks for advice. Will post pictures here after I received it. Also the log of the dates etc.

Sent from the RWI App

elconquistador

Respected Member
Certified
10/6/10
I have been using Lucy for years, her communications are spotty, there is an issue in China using Gmail.

You have nothing to worry about.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Spflaum