• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First purchase from Lucy. Excellent experience

Feefo

CEO, Vaselume (TM) Corporation
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
My first purchase from Lucy has been flawless. Lucy went beyond my expectations in terms of service and swiftness.
Ordered a ZF Tudor BB58 and a VSF Omega Seamaster 300 Spectre.
Timeline:
Enquired: January 3rd
Responded: January 5th with pricing and availability
Paid: January 6th
QC: January 11th
GL: January 12th
Shipped: January 13th
Received: January 24th

The nicest surprise was that Lucy managed to get the watches on the way before the weekend preceding CNY festivities. I had actually got to terms with the expectation my parcel was collecting dust in a chinese post-office, but it came through smoothly and arrived unexpectedly.

Lucy is very easy to deal with, friendly and very professional. She may take a while to respond to emails (don't they all?), but customer sevice is excellent, and when she responds, she usually has already taken care of your query (read: if she's late, she's addressing your query).

She'll definitely be my go-to TD for my next purchase.

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
eddie murphy enjoy GIF

When you get bored of the Tudor…..
Text Me GIF by Debby Ryan

• Haha
Reactions: Feefo and P..DR..D

Feefo

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
eddie murphy enjoy GIF

When you get bored of the Tudor…..
Text Me GIF by Debby Ryan
season 5 GIF

I already sensed some interest from @P..DR..D, he is mesmerized by the red triangle... (impatiently waiting for your double entendre on this one)

• Haha
Reactions: P..DR..D

Bluenoze

Getting To Know The Place
Certified
1/1/23
UK
Exactly the next 2 reps I'm after. Do you know if anyone does a rep of the 300 heritage?

Feefo

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Exactly the next 2 reps I'm after. Do you know if anyone does a rep of the 300 heritage?
Not sure but I don't think so. You can either try looking at TDs' sites (those with better filtering possibilities, jtime, puretime, intime, Trusty) or the forum. Try Google, add "...site:forum.replica-watch.info" to your query. Or, directly ask in the omega section (if so my advice is to do some own research first and then tell the guys the results of your research/lack thereof and ask for further advice). Good luck!

Feefo

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
The Tudor looks mint in person. Enjoy bro 👆🏻
Thanks mate. They're both lookers. The omega is such an elegant diver, the polished steel ring on the bezel is something. The Tudor is almost perfect, actually I thought the hands would be more flat in appearance/color, but they're good enough for me. And the crown action is as smooth as butter, impressive.

Reactions: Procurator