• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First purchase from Hont - Not very good

DMG35

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
22/1/22
Purchased SeaDweller Deep Sea. Was commivating through WhatsApp until he got payment and then he went quiet. Not impressed this far and most likely won’t be ordering from him again. Usually I go through Andrew at TrustyTime but he didn’t have this particular model.

Very poor service from Hont this far.

Krimson

We are all time travelers.
6/9/23
Purchased SeaDweller Deep Sea. Was commivating through WhatsApp until he got payment and then he went quiet. Not impressed this far and most likely won’t be ordering from him again. Usually I go through Andrew at TrustyTime but he didn’t have this particular model.

Very poor service from Hont this far.
Was this Hont.ru ? …the .ru is important,otherwise could be a fraudulent dealer that uses the name of a trusted dealer

Lulle

Horology Curious
31/8/23
Was this Hont.ru ? …the .ru is important,otherwise could be a fraudulent dealer that uses the name of a trusted dealer
I assume he used the whatsapp number and not the website.

I am also waiting for Hont to get back to me but since he said 3-7 days for QC I will wait 8 days before questioning it.

Reactions: Krimson

Reaps

-
25/9/22
Not to defend Hont but communication is never his strong point. When I paid for my 39 Explorer he went quiet for 2 weeks and suddenly sends me QC. Just forget about it until he sends you QC, it's like a fun surprise.

• Haha
Reactions: lgeezy2023