• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Purchase : 2 Watches

Danzalot

Getting To Know The Place
14/7/24
Order Placed 7/13/24
1. Seamaster Diver 300M VSF 1:1
2. Santos de Cartier 35mm V6F 1:1

Blueiceforum

Do not accept unsolicited offers
13/7/24
Hello. I am temptated by a Cartier Santos. Which saler did you buy yours? I have a basic question: when you buy a rep., how do you adjust a stainless steel bracelet because you obviously cannot go to the brand store. Thank you in advance. for your answer

Danzalot

14/7/24
Hello. I am temptated by a Cartier Santos. Which saler did you buy yours? I have a basic question: when you buy a rep., how do you adjust a stainless steel bracelet because you obviously cannot go to the brand store. Thank you in advance. for your answer
Hello,
I decided to go with this dealer based on overall user reviews, process and noted quality controls.
PureTime Watches International - https://puretimewatch88.io
As far as bracelet sizing, I have my own link removal tools that can be found online as well as instructional videos which may help you with the process. It is easier than you may think. Assuming Rep. link are same as Org. this Vid shows you how easy it is Link Here.
You can also go to most jewelers that change watch batteries or sell other watches and have them link size any watch for you.

Reactions: DarioM6611

Danzalot

14/7/24
7/14/2024 Payment instructions received {cc} but I had made an error in my order. Advised by Alice to replace the order.
7/15/2024 reordered

Danzalot

14/7/24
7/15/2024 - New payment instructions received {cc}.
7/15/2024 - Payment made

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for ordering from us. we will process it as soon as possible

Danzalot

14/7/24
7/15/2024 - Ordered
7/15/2024 - Payment instructions received {cc}.
7/15/2024 - Payment made
7/16/2024 - Payment received confirmation (2-3 weeks for QC notification)

Danzalot

14/7/24
7/15/2024 - Ordered
7/15/2024 - Payment instructions received {cc}.
7/15/2024 - Payment made
7/16/2024 - Payment received confirmation (2-3 weeks for QC notification)
7/17/2024 - Several QC photos and videos received for both watches, Everything looked correct an I approved. (Way faster availability than expected, very pleased with the process at this point)

Danzalot

14/7/24
Another exciting new order chronology.
I suppose it is a bit boring for a viewer without some pictures.

QC photos edited - we do not post QC photos

Last edited by a moderator:

Danzalot

14/7/24
Actually most new order chronologies are repetitive and with no new or interesting information.
Being new to the forum and not desiring to be tool, is it inappropriate to post these updates? I found them to be informative of the process and how the vendors manage their affairs from the process to even issues along the way and also after receipt of Rep and later defects. I would rather contribute positively to the community, than add more "yawn" material.

Reactions: DarioM6611

Reaps

There is no such thing as a 1:1 Replica!
25/9/22
Being new to the forum and not desiring to be tool, is it inappropriate to post these updates? I found them to be informative of the process and how the vendors manage their affairs from the process to even issues along the way and also after receipt of Rep and later defects. I would rather contribute positively to the community, than add more "yawn" material.
Long story short it's not banned but it's frowned upon.

It's the equivalent of going to a restaurant and before even being seated you are writing a review waiting in line that you have to wait too long to get into a restaurant.....

It should be that you buy the watch through the whole process and then write your review. If you have good or bad experience or waited long it's fine to have negative reviews but you should probably do it AFTER you have received the watch.

I have seen so many of these "diary" type threads devolve into a shit talk of the dealer or complain that they didn't get their watch fast enough blah blah blah. They use the running review as a weaponized threat against dealers instead of it's actual purpose. And then hide behind it when they get called out.

j-unit

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
12/3/23
CH🇨🇭GER 🇩🇪
Additionally you produce many bums filling the 'new posts' section with half-way updates. You can easily summarize everything afterwards.

When you check Google reviews, you also expect complete reviews and not hourly updates. You don't go into *insert any service out there* and put them under pressure with a neutral review that you are there now.