• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First pics of my new love

By-Tor

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/06
I took the first pics of this handsome, rugged and thick Real Man's Macho Chronograph. Rolex, Breitling, TAG etc. All great but Omegas are always something special for me.

I try to squeeze a review out this week. And yes, that's snow in my backyard. :)

1.jpg

wrist_smp.jpg

Niko

Renowned Member
25/7/06
Great watch, and of course, great pics!

Look forward to the review.

By-Tor

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/06
Thanks Niko. I love writing the reviews. Too bad the work disturbs my watch hobby/obsession. :)

rawbarZ7

Renowned Member
16/5/06
I like the idea of that watch, but I can't get myself to like that band. I don't like the little shiny pieces. If it was like a Sub band, I would love it!

But I love the Omegas from there up.

Nice pics. :D Nice snow. :cry:

RB

By-Tor

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/06
rbarr27 said:
I like the idea of that watch, but I can't get myself to like that band. I don't like the little shiny pieces. If it was like a Sub band, I would love it!
RB

Strange. The "Bond" bracelet is easily my favourite watch bracelet of them all... But hey, different strokes... ;)

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Wow that thing looks great, looking forward to your reveiw. 8)

azgjav

I'm Pretty Popular
17/3/06
damn...the rep came out a few months after i got my gen and i've since sold it..it doesn't get the wrist time anyway..and i've ordered something wicked to replace it..it's new and it'll be here tml.. hur hur hur hur hur... :twisted:

Yellowhat

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/10/06
Good for you, By-Tor! Definitely looking forward to your usual in-depth review.

No snow here yet, but the grey has descended for the winter... Will need lots of new reps to keep the spirits up...

YH

joeyz400

I saved a ton of $$$
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
5/8/06
TTK has it with the insert lined up properly on the bezel. Nice watch.

By-Tor

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/06
Yeah.

The bezel is extremely tightly attached on this watch so I didn't get it off without using extreme violence. So I decided to align it later. Perhaps I'll use the "hairdyer method". ;)

Vric

Renowned Member
17/6/06
Now I wish I didn't already had my SMP. The chrono look so nice, but so close to the one I already have.. :(

amedman

27/7/06
Love it By-Tor. Your review of the moon made me get one. Then you reviewed the Tag..I bought. Now this?! Stop please. :)

CRK

9/10/06
thelawnmowerman said:
Hairdryer method ? anyone got a link to this , I've searched and cant find.

You would use a hairdryer to heat up the bezel thus heating up the glue behind it. This in return makes removing the bezel insert less difficult. :wink: