• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order with Tony

CaliMike

Looking Around
23/3/12
First post.

This is my first rep order and I decided on Tony based on reviews here as well as prices. I ordered the 42mm Planet Ocean Ult. When my payment went through Tony sent me the QC pics all of the face of the watch on 3-19. I requested pics of the bracelet and clasp and I also asked how I would know that the watch in the pictures was the watch I would be sent since there was no serial number involved. On 3-20 he sent me the pictures of the bracelet and clasp but made no mention of the second question. I again responded by asking how I would know that this is the watch I would receive from him. No response Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or so far on Friday. I am new to this so my question to the forum is this: How long should I give him to respond here? If he doesnt respond to me what do I do next?

Thanks for your help.

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
Ok first off, there is a crack down on Replica goods in China. So all the dealers are in limbo right now. Some of them are on lock down or just laying low. Second if Tony sent you a picture, that's the watch your getting. Third, sometimes it just takes time for them to get back to you. He might just be swamped. Keep up the comms and good luck.

CaliMike

Looking Around
23/3/12
Thanks for the response R2, I actually mentioned to him in an email that I respected the reputation he had and that I would accept the pictures. I was just concerned that he had normally responded to me within a day or so and now its going on about 4 days. I guess I will just continue to try and reach him?