• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Order with Tony - MB Star Chrono GMT

geniusavi

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/2/12
Hi Guys,

Excited to update about my first order with Tony.

Its the crazy sale deal on MontBlanc Star Chrono GMT 100th Anniv SS Black Roman SSB - A7750.

Completed the order and payment on 2nd Aug. Waiting for QC pics! Damn this wait is always taxing.:woot:

geniusavi

17/2/12
Hi Guys,

Excited to update about my first order with Tony.

Its the crazy sale deal on MontBlanc Star Chrono GMT 100th Anniv SS Black Roman SSB - A7750.

Completed the order and payment on 2nd Aug. Waiting for QC pics! Damn this wait is always taxing.:woot:

BTW, on a separate note to the Mods/Admins, what it takes to get the RWI membership status elevated to a higher level from the initial "Who has the best sub"?

Been here fr a while, hence the greed :thumbsup:

geniusavi

17/2/12
Still waiting for payment acknowledgement and QC pics

Have built high expectations after reading multiple buyer reviews, about Tony's promptness in responding and now refreshing mailboxes relentlessly to find that first mail from Tony, to get the ball rolling.

Perhaps McCallan 15 will help!!:maty::hangin:

hado67

I'm Pretty Popular
4/7/11
BTW, on a separate note to the Mods/Admins, what it takes to get the RWI membership status elevated to a higher level from the initial "Who has the best sub"?

Been here fr a while, hence the greed :thumbsup:

Your status will change the more posts you do. Or you can become a VIP member. Enjoy your Watch when you get it :cheers:

geniusavi

17/2/12
Your status will change the more posts you do. Or you can become a VIP member. Enjoy your Watch when you get it :cheers:

Thanks mate. that was informative. and as far as the watch goes, the waiting game is the biggest pain..

geniusavi

17/2/12
QC Pics Arrived!!

Half mission accomplished :)

Tony sent the QC pics. Looks stunning to me. :)

IMG_1420.jpg

IMG_1421.jpg

IMG_1422.jpg

IMG_1423.jpg

geniusavi

17/2/12
Shipped!

And Tony shipped it!! Now the nail biting time starts till I lay hands on the watch:)

Wrist shots to flow soon

Cheers!!:maty::bbq:

egroegart

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/7/13
Tony is very reliable. On my first purchase I sent way too many emails to him asking stupid questions just because I was a noob. He answered every one of my emails, always very nice and respectful. I'm now awaiting another watch that I'm giving my dad from Tony, and tomorrow ordering a watch for my mom from him. Both watches he had to do some searching for to find, but found them both. He is very resourceful. Great guy. I think you will be more than pleased with your watch. Looks nice. Just be patient. I hate the wait once it is shipped. Just having that tracking number is torture to have to watch it go from city to city, and sometimes sit for a couple days or more in a city. But it will get to you.

geniusavi

17/2/12
Tony is very reliable. On my first purchase I sent way too many emails to him asking stupid questions just because I was a noob. He answered every one of my emails, always very nice and respectful. I'm now awaiting another watch that I'm giving my dad from Tony, and tomorrow ordering a watch for my mom from him. Both watches he had to do some searching for to find, but found them both. He is very resourceful. Great guy. I think you will be more than pleased with your watch. Looks nice. Just be patient. I hate the wait once it is shipped. Just having that tracking number is torture to have to watch it go from city to city, and sometimes sit for a couple days or more in a city. But it will get to you.

in complete agreement with what you said. Tony is indeed a very dependable guy. I am all in for bringing him more business from me as well as my friends :)

redrising

I'm Pretty Popular
23/4/12
Congrats on your first purchase. Please post pics and review of the watch once you get it.

geniusavi

17/2/12
Delivered!

So I have my eye candy delivered! The timepiece is indeed an eye candy, every penny of it.

Specially the look of the dial with the double AR coated Sapphire. Just bought it to office to take it to the watch smith to get the links adjusted.

Will have the pics and the wrist shot by the evening :)

Tony, you are man. Will be trying bringing more business to you thru my friends too :)

Cheers!!:cheese:

geniusavi

17/2/12
And Finally, The Pics!

credit goes to Tony here, that my MB inspired to me try exploiting some advanced features my camera (Lumix FZ150) for the first time :p

Here goes the pics and wrist shot.

P1030906.jpg

P1030894.jpg

P1030896.jpg

P1030898.jpg

P1030900.jpg

P1030904.jpg

iluvtorace4786

Looking Around
22/11/13
Great looking watch! I just ordered the LV006 and once I get that I am going to have to get one of these.

kami2112

Watchlover and Collector from Germany
30/7/12
Germany
Hi Guys .. I am Loopings for this Watch for months.. Anyone Who wants to sell ???

Dan_86

Horology Curious
22/3/21
Hey guys, first post here so please be kind ???????? Who is this Tony guy and where can he be found? I’ve been talking to a guy called Tony from noob watches and his prices are stupidly cheap but he is very rude, offering no refunds and when I told him I was hesitant about buying with no guarantees if quality or policy in place if I’m not happy he then just said “don’t buy then” from the reviews on this thread I’m pretty sure I’m talking to a different Tony ????????

Dan_86

Horology Curious
22/3/21
Hey guys, first post here so please be kind ???????? Who is this Tony guy and where can he be found? I’ve been talking to a guy called Tony from noob watches and his prices are stupidly cheap but he is very rude, offering no refunds and when I told him I was hesitant about buying with no guarantees of quality or policy in place if I’m not happy he then just said “don’t buy then”!..... from the reviews on this thread I’m pretty sure I’m talking to a different Tony ????????