• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order with Ryan

EKO1

Horology Curious
13/12/14
Unbelievably patient TD and talked me through a lot. Order 150454 via PayPal with no issues thus far. Better service so far than my local BMW!

Reactions: spearscrue

EKO1

Horology Curious
13/12/14
Payment accepted last night, QC pics within the hour and postage being arranged. Very impressed with communication thus far.

EKO1

Horology Curious
13/12/14
Watches received several days ago in perfect condition, the CLEAN batgirl is unbelievable, I have made another order now!

I would deal INTIME before I deal with an actual AD if I am honest. Outstanding service considering the subject.

EKO1

Horology Curious
13/12/14
Watches received several days ago in perfect condition, the CLEAN batgirl is unbelievable, I have made another order now!

I would deal INTIME before I deal with an actual AD if I am honest. Outstanding service considering the subject.

EKO1

Horology Curious
13/12/14
Payment accepted last night, QC pics within the hour and postage being arranged. Very impressed with communication thus far.

EKO1

Horology Curious
13/12/14

Reactions: g00n

madj22

Degree
3/10/23
Scotland
Good to see your happy with the TD if you can put pics of your purchase, so we all can see

Reactions: g00n

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16

Awesome, looking forward to seeing a couple of wrist shots 👍

EKO1

Horology Curious
13/12/14
Bit late, but another perfect order from Ryan, Sub, Milgauss and a date just...all essentially perfect.