• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order with Ryan - VSF Aqua Terra superclone

hwnn42

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/12/23
I bought my first rep a few months back with little research or context, and honestly got pretty lucky, for about 100 bucks I got a fairly passable Aqua Terra that kept good time. The only thing that was bugging me was that to accommodate for the smaller movement the date window was much smaller and higher than in the gen, throwing off the balance of the whole dial. So I decided to do some research, which got me here. Browsing through TDs, I decided to give Ryan a try.

I contacted Ryan on 2023/11/12 to ask for model availability and got a very prompt reply
I placed my order on 2023/11/13, paying via credit card
I got QC and timegraph pictures on 2023/11/14
I got an EU tracking number on 2023/11/16
The package arrived in the EU (Germany) on 2023/11/28
It got delivered to me (Sweden) today, 2023/12/2

The watch is fantastic, I've watched so many video reviews of the gen and I can only see a couple of small differences in the movement and dial. The bracelet looks the part, tho it feels a bit light and cheap (having never held a gen I might be completely off), but it doesn't matter to me, as I'll be using the black rubber strap from my first rep.

Overall, I'd recommend Ryan to anyone, and will definitely buy again.

Reactions: CF_Stan