• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order with Pure Time: GMT-MASTER II 126710 BLNR BLUE/BLACK CERAMIC CLEAN FACTORY BEST EDITION ON JUBILEE BRACELET DD3285 CHS

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thank you for your approval to our service. Hope you can get the watch soon

Mr7Star

Horology Curious
27/6/23
Qatar
Thank you for your approval to our service. Hope you can get the watch soon
Thank you guys for being fast, responsive and amazing. I will write a final review here to clear your name because I can see many hateful and fake reviews.

• Haha
Reactions: TESLA760

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thank you guys for being fast, responsive and amazing. I will write a final review here to clear your name because I can see many hateful and fake reviews.
Thank you very much. We appreciate that

Reactions: Mr7Star

Mr7Star

Horology Curious
27/6/23
Qatar
Update: The watch has been shipped it landed in my country in 2 days I will receive it and post a review and the pictures as well, overall the entire process was super fast and reliable

Mr7Star

Horology Curious
27/6/23
Qatar

Finally I received the watch, gotta say it’s amazing! Everything is perfect 👍🏻 Thanks Pure time for fast shipping which took 9 days, the whole process from ordering to receiving took almost half a month

Reactions: Sig9

Mr7Star

Horology Curious
27/6/23
Qatar
Sorry some pictures are a bit rough I’m still peeling small, small stickers off the watch but it looks amazing, best replica and it feels amazing on the wrist, super shiny and polished, just wow. Puretime I will order the 2nd watch which is gonna be a justdate. Everyone who said bad reviews are just haters, my whole process, including shipping took 18 days in total. Puretime it was my pleasure to deal with you ❤️🤝🏻❤️

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thank you very much for your review. Looking forward to doing more business with you !